What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread September 1-4 (warning, big weekend, it's a long one)

Why? So we can hear more about how dominate the SEC is?
They’re going to do that anyway. If they lose, they’ll make the excuse LSU was displaced from the hurricane yada yada.
It’s mostly because I think I hate UCLA more than any other Pac-12 team. I want them to take our place in the cellar.
Sadly, I’m rooting for Oregon v Ohio State.

They’re going to do that anyway. If they lose, they’ll make the excuse LSU was displaced from the hurricane yada yada.
It’s mostly because I think I hate UCLA more than any other Pac-12 team. I want them to take our place in the cellar.
Sadly, I’m rooting for Oregon v Ohio State.
You hate UCLA more than this?

Minny looks to be a tougher game than I thought previously. Nice comeback by UCF. I doubt Malzahn is there very long.

Tonight's FBS games:

South Dakota State @ CSU
North Carolina @ VT
Duke @ Charlotte
Old Dominion @ Wake Forest
St. Francis (PA) @ EMU
South Dakota @ Kansas
Michigan State @ Northwestern

Minny looks to be a tougher game than I thought previously. Nice comeback by UCF. I doubt Malzahn is there very long.
Supposedly Malzahn loves it there. He was ready to get out of Auburn and their unattainable expectations. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays at UCF for a while, at least until the Auburn money stops coming in.

Supposedly Malzahn loves it there. He was ready to get out of Auburn and their unattainable expectations. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays at UCF for a while, at least until the Auburn money stops coming in.
He sure seems happy

Carolina is grabbing some momentum but VTU is still up by two scores.

Is Hokie going to have a pleasant surprise tonight.

That was less than ideal for the Hokies

EDIT: And that was more than ideal for the Hokies!

back to back turnovers for anyone wondering what the hell I'm talking about

Couple of games I didn't mention in the opening post.

Due to the holiday weekend and no NFL games we have college games all weekend.

Sunday we get Notre Dame against Florida State. Notre Dame is one of those schools I always enjoy seeing lose but Free Shoes isn't what they used to be. Not to many years ago this game would have been one of the highlights of the weekend, now it's an expected blowout.

Monday we get Louisville and Old Miss

Couple of games I didn't mention in the opening post.

Due to the holiday weekend and no NFL games we have college games all weekend.

Sunday we get Notre Dame against Florida State. Notre Dame is one of those schools I always enjoy seeing lose but Free Shoes isn't what they used to be. Not to many years ago this game would have been one of the highlights of the weekend, now it's an expected blowout.

Monday we get Louisville and Old Miss

I love FSU Sunday night. If Milton can regain his previous form he had at UCF then FSU could be much better than expected. Plus they will have the emotion of the Bowden factor in this game. And ND lost alot although they get Coan at QB, the Wiscy transfer.

Looks like KU managed to escape South Dakota 17-14. Looking at the box score, game was pretty even and USD missed a FG. They might have another chance for a win at Duke since Duke lost to Charlotte.

Back