What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

Mighty MWC making a strong case for inclusion in the P5.

CSU lost and scored 3 points
Utah State lost by 49 points
Wyoming lost by 17 and their punter is on the blooper reels nationally
UNLV lost - to an FCS team
Nevada lost
AFA won big against an FCS team
Nevada lost
San Jose, New Mexico, and San Diego State all beat FCS teams, and weren't impressive doing it.
Boise beat a team that should be FCS unimpressively.

It's okay they will just sue their way in.

Your hate is amusing and your hot take on Troy is cringe-worthy.

Your hate is amusing and your hot take on Troy is cringe-worthy.

MWC fans amuse me with their desire to be looked at as big time. And Troy is a good Sun Belt program which is like being an outstanding 2A HS team. The Sun Belt exist to provide the SEC with OOC opponents to fatten their records on.

MWC fans amuse me with their desire to be looked at as big time. And Troy is a good Sun Belt program which is like being an outstanding 2A HS team. The Sun Belt exist to provide the SEC with OOC opponents to fatten their records on.

The top Sun Belt teams are actually decent.

Mighty MWC making a strong case for inclusion in the P5.

CSU lost and scored 3 points
Utah State lost by 49 points
Wyoming lost by 17 and their punter is on the blooper reels nationally
UNLV lost - to an FCS team
Nevada lost
AFA won big against an FCS team
Nevada lost
San Jose, New Mexico, and San Diego State all beat FCS teams, and weren't impressive doing it.
Boise beat a team that should be FCS unimpressively.

It's okay they will just sue their way in.
Holy crap! I just went and watched it and was laughing so damn hard.

Boise State is an average MWC team? Good call.

Boise has been at or near the top of the MWC in recent years. That is why it is noticeable that they didn't exactly dominate a Sun Belt team on their own field. 11 point win isn't an embarrassment but they trailed almost until half, certainly didn't look like a team competing for a major bowl berth.

Any of you guys see the story about the snapper from USC today? The poor dude lost both eyes, didn't catch the reason why, he snapped for an extra point today. It was a good snap too. Very cool stuff.
Cancer, this is the same kid who wanted the last thing he saw to be USC play. He's been featured on gameday several times, Also Pete Carroll and him became friends during his illness.

Cancer, this is the same kid who wanted the last thing he saw to be USC play. He's been featured on gameday several times, Also Pete Carroll and him became friends during his illness.
Yeah showed the older gamedays he's been on. ****ing Cancer, can't say I'm surprised.

MWC fans amuse me with their desire to be looked at as big time.
CSU is the worst, but it's a conference-wide delusion. There's a disconnect between what they are and what they think they are.
0b91d7d6a0f14b6199bf17b5866b8023.gif

Pac-12 is 11-1 so far. Not that there are any big wins in there or anything, but it's still a strong start for how the committee will look at the conference.

Biggest win - and a nice upset - was Cal going to North Carolina and getting a victory.

UCLA hosting Texas A&M tonight would be at least as big.

Week 2 is going to tell a lot:

Colorado hosts Texas State
Oregon hosts Nebraska
UCLA hosts 2-0 Hawaii
Cal hosts Weber State
Washington hosts Montana
USC hosts Stanford (this will put one of them behind the 8 ball for winning its division)
Oregon State hosts Minnesota
Utah visits BYU
Washington State hosts Boise State
Arizona hosts Houston
Arizona State hosts San Diego State

About half of our weekly confidence pool is going to be Pac-12 games, I think.

I've really enjoyed this run they're having under Saban because I enjoy watching dominant teams - as long as it's not a team I hate of course, lol. (like ND, Nebraska, or Oregon). I loved watching the USC years under Carroll and especially the Canes in the late 80's/early 90's.

I liked Saban's onfield postgame interview. He was pretty humble and said something to the effect of "it was a good start to see where we are as a team and identify areas where we can improve". IMPROVE ? Yikes. I like Bama a lot. Remember, in Saban's first year they played one of Hawkins' Buff teams in a minor bowl game. That's how far they've come.

I liked Saban's onfield postgame interview. He was pretty humble and said something to the effect of "it was a good start to see where we are as a team and identify areas where we can improve". IMPROVE ? Yikes. I like Bama a lot. Remember, in Saban's first year they played one of Hawkins' Buff teams in a minor bowl game. That's how far they've come.
And we almost completed a comeback in that game too!

Back