What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games - Week 1 - FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL

B1G football isn't meant to be played in August, this feels weird. Ohio State DBs looking like Arizona DBs right now lol. Still early but I was definitely interested to watch Ohio State's DL. They're getting a lot of due credit but they also had a lot of help from their secondary last year.

With negative rushing yardage and the OSU DL camping in the backfield, it seems like just a matter of time for IU to collapse, but the OSU offense needs to do something as well.
Good to see it close for now but I have to agree. Early on though Ohio State was getting all of the third-down conversions. Now they're not

The Doug Flutie cameo in the Dr Pepper commercial is fantastic.

Tom Herman made JT Barrett look really damn good.

Also LOL I forgot Mike Debord is Indiana's OC. He styling on Ohio State right now. Should be 14-3.

Nebraska fans watching Scott Frost at UCF...
sort-of-want-face.jpg

I'm so sick of hearing about the OSUs and Bamas in CFB. I hope they both go 0-12. Time for fresh story lines.

tOSU looks freaking slow. Prior to the polls coming out I figured they'd be around 10. They lost a bunch and weren't impressive last year.

Indiana's discipline in the pace of their offense is ridiculous. When they get tackled, they don't toss the ball to the nearest ref (who would take a second or two to casually toss it to the ref spotting the ball), but hussle it directly to the ref spotting the ball.

It's a small thing, but it probably makes a 1/2 to 1 second difference every play.

tOSU looks freaking slow. Prior to the polls coming out I figured they'd be around 10. They lost a bunch and weren't impressive last year.

Yes. I posted in the early rankings thread that its extremely unfair that ohio st is spotted an advantage like #2 when last seen they lost 33-0. They will come back and win, but its still a bad deal.

oklahoma state's deep fly ball game is so weird to watch, but seems unstoppable.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ohio State would kill for CU's WR depth chart right now. Just atrocious.

Last edited:
oklahoma state's deep fly ball game is so weird to watch, but seems unstoppable.

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but Ohio State would kill for CU's WR depth chart right now. Just atrocious.

OK State probably has the best group of receivers in the country

Back