What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 10/12-10/15

ODU looked REALLY GOOD today. By far the best I've seen in the Rahne era.
Almost 600 total yards of offense 325 of which was rushing.
I can't wait for the JMU-ODU game in Norfolk on Nov 12.
That should decide our next coach.

They do have to go to Ole Miss in about a month.....

I honestly think Tennessee's a better team than Georgia is. Call me crazy.
Georgia at their best is a couple scores better. But they have yet to play their best and that might not happen this season.
Georgia looks to me like a much better team on defense than Tennessee is. Not as explosive on offense but notably better on defense.

Cignetti's JMU (5-1) will drop from #25 after losing 38-45 at GA Southern (4-3).

Is the Sun Belt now the best G5 football?

Georgia looks to me like a much better team on defense than Tennessee is. Not as explosive on offense but notably better on defense.
I think you're probably right-but I haven't seen them play something resembling a complete game since they gutted Oregon. They deserved to lose to Missouri.

What a game in Knoxville. I must be getting old because all I think about the fans on the filed is how dangerous it is.

Honestly, Utah should be relegated to the XFL for those helmets.

I know they're honoring their late teammates, but those helmets are horrible.

CSU is losing. I can't wait for the "We suck more than Big Brother does again!" takes coming out of FoCo in about an hour and a half.

Meanwhile Purdue is dominating the fuskers.

Game was tied 10-10 then Purdue reeled of 17 unanswered to lead 27-10 before kNU got a late FG.

Purdue has outgained them 296-169.

Schedule gets tougher late for the fuskers, Looks like yet another losing season on the way.

Sheep in what must be a snoozefest tied 10-10 in the 3rd quarter against Utah State.

Northern Colorado kept it close losing 37-14 to Montana State.

Mines beat SD Mines 48-20

Western beat Black Hills State 28-27

Pueblo beat Highlands 35-11

Mesa in a tight battle leads Fort Lewis 49-0 at the half.

Back