What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 10/5-10/8

TCUs QB just threw a ****ing dime. Doesn't get much better than that.
Can’t believe the aggressiveness. I was thinking that the smart move was to run the ball, run down the clock and kick the game winning FG. Next play he’s throwing for the end zone. Just crazy. Really fun to watch. You know KU is going to take the ball back down the field.

A lot of plays in the KU/TCU game that would be play of the game in other games. Great throws and catches.

Also some very good non-calls by the refs. Some calls that could have gone either way but the refs let the players decide the game.

Texas 1st downs: 35
OU passing yards: 39
Joining Welcome Home GIF

What are the odds of Oklahoma having a single season head coach. This is a team that had playoff hopes at the start of the year and after the first couple games they believed it.

Since then it has been downhill fast but losing by almost 50 and getting shut out by Texas is a new bottom that many OU fans have never seen in their lifetimes.

Apologies to the Golden Flashes, I started watching Kent State and they promptly forgot how to play football.

I was just looking at the schedule for next week and there could be as many as 6 ranked matchups next week, maybe even 7, including 3 top 11 matchups.

Bama-Tennessee
PSU-Michigan
USC-Utah
NC State-Syracuse and/or Clemson-FSU (Depending on who wins the FSU-NCSU game today)
Miss. State-Kentucky
Oklahoma State-TCU

ASU up 14 on UW (about to be 7). Vandy up 3 at half on #9 Ole Miss.

Also Clay Helton losing to Georgia State is a yikes after a good start for him.

What are the odds of Oklahoma having a single season head coach. This is a team that had playoff hopes at the start of the year and after the first couple games they believed it.

Since then it has been downhill fast but losing by almost 50 and getting shut out by Texas is a new bottom that many OU fans have never seen in their lifetimes.
Gibbs was 5 years at OU. Schnellenberger was a 1 year in 1995. Blake made it 3 years and then they got Stoops.

DrivelDog2 pissed me off. I now hate Utah and want them to suffer humiliating losses.

I attended the KU game today. What a fantastic college football game. There were more amazing throws, catches, and runs after the catch by receivers in that game than in the entirety of the Dorrell era.

KU's stadium was packed; the environment of Lawrence before and after the game gives me nostalgia for Boulder. If they can play real football, there's no reason we can't.

If UCLA can win at Oregon next week, they are looking at being undefeated vs. USC on 11/19.

Back