What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 11/1-11/5

It did.

But either it was an incomplete pass or a safety. Not a fumble advanced outside the end zone.
That's fair. I thought incomplete.

I love how a team like Georgia gets so much respect from the media in this sport that they can eek out a win over a below average SEC team in Mizzou and let Kent State hang around for three quarters only to show up today and likely have the #1 ranking barring a collapse.

SEC bias at its finest.

That's fair. I thought incomplete.

I love how a team like Georgia gets so much respect from the media in this sport that they can eek out a win over a below average SEC team in Mizzou and let Kent State hang around for three quarters only to show up today and likely have the #1 ranking barring a collapse.

SEC bias at its finest.

Fair.

Although a blowout win over Oregon and potentially a convincing win over Tennessee is a strong resume.

Fair.

Although a blowout win over Oregon and potentially a convincing win over Tennessee is a strong resume.
I'd agree with that-and they'll probably add another solid W in the SEC title game regardless of who wins the west.

Tennessee to 4 if they lose here. That resume is still better than Clemson, Michigan, and TCU. Playoff team if they win out.

I'd agree with that-and they'll probably add another solid W in the SEC title game regardless of who wins the west.

Tennessee to 4 if they lose here. That resume is still better than Clemson, Michigan, and TCU. Playoff team if they win out.
What if Bama beats a undefeated UGA in CCG and Tenn wins out?

Playoff is gonna be:

UGA, Ohio State/Michigan winner, Clemson, TCU or Ohio State/Michigan loser.

Oooo boy......that might be the scenario that gets 3 SEC teams into the playoff.

Let's have that conversation next week-Alabama has two really tough road games in a row.

Way more likely that the Big Ten gets multiple teams in the playoff than the SEC.

Ga 24, Tenn 6 at half.

Georgia has 306 yds total offense and 226 yds passing.
Tenn has 139 yds total offense and 88 yds passing.

Way more likely that the Big Ten gets multiple teams in the playoff than the SEC.
Assuming you're talking about both Michigan and Ohio State? Ehhh......Michigan's OOC (Hawaii, CSU, and I think UConn) is problematic in my view. They might need to go undefeated.

Back