What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 11/1-11/5

Assuming you're talking about both Michigan and Ohio State? Ehhh......Michigan's OOC (Hawaii, CSU, and I think UConn) is problematic in my view. Compare them to TCU-they played a power 5 opponent. Its not their fault we're heading for 1-11 in the first year of the home and home with them.

I hate that logic. Judge by how the season has played out. If CU sucks, who cares if we are a P5 OOC win?

Assuming you're talking about both Michigan and Ohio State? Ehhh......Michigan's OOC (Hawaii, CSU, and I think UConn) is problematic in my view. They might need to go undefeated.

I think it's more likely going to depend on what that one loss looks like. Tennessee's getting rolled. If the big game is tight, that puts the loser ahead of the Vols, imo.

I think it's more likely going to depend on what that one loss looks like. Tennessee's getting rolled. If the big game is tight, that puts the loser ahead of the Vols, imo.
Ohio State will kick Michigan's asses. They've had that game circled after last year. Michigan's last win in Columbus came in 2000.

But why give TCU a pass for beating a really ****ty CU team?
Against Michigan? They played a power 5 opponent. Michigan didn't. Two of those opponents (Hawaii and CSU) are also a lot worse than we are.

Against Clemson? Assuming they beat Notre Dame and South Carolina, I don't see how you can do that.

Against Michigan? They played a power 5 opponent. Michigan didn't. Two of those opponents (Hawaii and CSU) are also a lot worse than we are.

Against Clemson? Assuming they beat Notre Dame and South Carolina, I don't see how you can do that.

If the P5 team is awful, who gives a ****?

Clemson seems unwilling to let DJ throw the ball downfield. Weird.

Also, these NBC announcers are terrible

Last edited:
What a bullsh!t call. Ignoring the rule, LSU guy had possession before the Bama guy knocked the ball loose. Regarding the rule, they should change it - rewards a team for leaving the field of play?

Okie State's collapse is as if he's lost the team. Maybe the OAN t-shirt is catching up to him?

What a bullsh!t call. Ignoring the rule, LSU guy had possession before the Bama guy knocked the ball loose. Regarding the rule, they should change it - rewards a team for leaving the field of play?
But you can’t let a person who is out of bounds touch the ball. That would cause all kinds of problems.

Back