What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Week of 11/8-11/12

Oregon blowing it.
Michael Scott Wink GIF

After a first down?
Yeah. I know. This one was a rare case where the play ended with :06 to go and they wouldn’t have been able to line up, throw a pass to the sideline, and still had time for a FG without stopping the clock with an “injury.” So a pretty rare case.

A&M can’t achieve bowl eligibility after losing to Auburn tonight.

You have to think that Carnell Williams is now a serious candidate to become the permanent coach at Auburn. They've played inspired ball since he took over last week and got the win tonight and Jordan-Hare was sold out despite them having lost 5 straight. This post-game celebration is crazy.

I have to circle back on TCU and give them credit, I didn't give them much of a chance tonight. Texas was a big flop tonight but still have to give TCU credit. I'm a bit surprised to see that a few on here think TCU might lose at Baylor next week but granted it's tough to win on the road in conference.

You have to think that Carnell Williams is now a serious candidate to become the permanent coach at Auburn. They've played inspired ball since he took over last week and got the win tonight and Jordan-Hare was sold out despite them having lost 5 straight. This post-game celebration is crazy.
He might be the only guy who's nuts enough to want to deal with those boosters

Watching games across many conferences today and I’ll say without a doubt we DO NOT want a PAC 12 team in the national playoff. Embarrassment on a universal scale would be inevitable. Oregon, UCLA and USC are soft af.
UCLA's out IMO. Just like Michigan will be unless the game is an all time classic.

This system needs to hold teams accountable for OOCs like the ones those two played.

Back