What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/16-11/18

Nah. I used to think so, too, but that’s not the case. Manziel was a flash in the pan whose reputation came from a few big moments. Mayfield has done it for 4 years in two different programs. Manziel was born with a silver spoon, while Mayfield had to work his ass of for everything. They’re only similar on the surface.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're dead right, I'm only halfway there with you though, hence the more grit part of my comment.
I guess the similarity to me is that he doesn't really seem to learn anything from his mistakes, sort of like Grayson Allen and Jameis Winston too.

I might be really late in asking this question, but

Why is the word "other" in the title of this thread?

It's the thread about games other than the CU game.

CU not playing this week but I try to keep the thread title consistent.

Utah with the score then onside kick. Utah special teams have to be the best year in and year out.

Both QBs have made some very un-NFL like plays tonight with bad decisions but we have also seen a lot of dropped balls that should have been significant yardage.

Some of these guys making Shay look like a sure handed bet.

We have played mediocre Pac-12 teams close, even on the road. Both teams are are just not very good. Games are always close between the teams.

Yes, they'e all been a 1 score game between cu and utah. Defense worries me. CU has won one road game, and that was Oregon st

Not feeling as confident about winning at Utah watching them hang with Washington so far on the road.

Just thinking the same thing, D looks tough and Offense is grinding
Don't think our D can stay in it long enough, but never know what can happen head to head.

Utes take 7 pt lead. Impressed by their 4th Down play calling, playing with nothing to lose. Here is hoping they blow their wad this week getting bowl eligible with big road win and we can catch them "uninterested" next week : )

We need those extra practices!

Buffs are going to get rolled next week, no ifs ands or buts about it. Montez throws 5 int’s, Lindsey fumbles twice, and Mac throws a biatch fit when his trick play to his baby boy gets blown up for a loss of 5 yards on 3rd and 2.

Buffs are going to get rolled next week, no ifs ands or buts about it. Montez throws 5 int’s, Lindsey fumbles twice, and Mac throws a biatch fit when his trick play to his baby boy gets blown up for a loss of 5 yards on 3rd and 2.

What kind of stupid comment this is?

Back