What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/30-12/1

I really admire what Hurts did by staying and it's played out well for him with how he got into the game today and led them back. And he might get more chances in the playoff depending on Tua's health and how he plays. Unfortunately Jalen got hurt, otherwise he probably would've gotten a lot more playing time when Tua was hobbled in the 2nd half of the season.

it's good football and sometimes it pays to be loyal to that thing you signed up for. the buddhists call that paying close attention to cause-effect....

UGA played Austin-Peay, Middle Tennesee, and Mass-Dartmouth OOC. wtf is mass-dartmouth?

OU Played Florida Atlantic (our own ab lover lane kiffin), UCLA, and Army that is ranked and scary. '

just got home from the UCF win. Dang that was a fun game. 1200 yards of offense between the two teams. Back up QB for UCF grew up right before our eyes.

Just a reminder to everyone Jalen Hurts quarterbacked teams to 2 straight playoff appearances and won an SEC OPOY. Tua is just that special is why he lost the job. I'm not sure that Hurts should have won the OPOY and the hype & love for him is over the top... but don't let that cause you to think that he's not a damn good college quarterback.

Alabama hadn't won by fewer than 20 points or trailed in the 4th quarter before today. I'm not a moral victory guy, but I can recognize when we're looking at an all-time team it would take a perfect game to beat.

Georgia got beat by LSU by 20. they played a helluva game today but they don't deserve in over OU or Ohio State, Big XII or Big 10 champ.
It’s about the four best. Not who deserves what. UGA is one of best four in the country.

MWC Championship now in first OT.

Boise with a FG, Now Fresno's ball.

Playing on the blue turf with snow all over it, looks miserable.

For a game between these two to finish regulation at 13 each, the weather had to have an effect.

Just an fyi...This is not Days offense. Its Kevin Wilson's. He's up in the box and its his offense. Day calls the plays. jus saying!

Said this before, they are right there with 2001 Miami and have the better QB situation. That said, Georgia helped them quite a bit in this one, at times. They don't need your help :D.

Back