What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 8/31-9/3

Utes finally get going...that Moss is a beast.
Good drive now 10-7 but last drive by Utah they again looked like the offense didn't have it together.

Huntley doesn't look impressive running that offense.

Now they get stuffed on a fourth and short at mid-field.

Boise schedules well.

They weren't afraid to schedule 1-off games that were essentially road games by playing VT in FedEx Field and UGA at the Georgia Dome and ended up winning both of those games. Now they've built up a reputation which probably help them land future home games against teams FSU, Oklahoma State and Michigan State.

It’s probably not a good look for the P12 that da yoots are involved in a tight one with weber effing state.

A&M's defense is looking stout against NW State but you also have to consider the opponent. They're starting to get the offense going up 28-0 now just before the half. Mond has played well but I still wouldn't be surprised to see Starkel sometime in the 2nd half.

Should be an interesting game next week when Clemson goes to College Station.

A&M's defense is looking stout against NW State but you also have to consider the opponent. They're starting to get the offense going up 28-0 now just before the half. Mond has played well but I still wouldn't be surprised to see Starkel sometime in the 2nd half.

Should be an interesting game next week when Clemson goes to College Station.

Have seen Mond get rocked a couple times. That is a bad sign with the Clemson DL looming.

Have seen Mond get rocked a couple times. That is a bad sign with the Clemson DL looming.

True, and most of us recall what they did to Auburn last year with something like 11 or 12 sacks. But I think with a raucous crowd A&M will keep it relatively close and it'll be low-scoring with Clemson winning by 1-2 touchdowns.

This Purdue-NW game is B1G football in a nutshell for me.

Close game, but aside from one player, both teams have been unimpressive, and it's been a real chore to get through.

Blueprint for beating Utah is the same as it ever was. Stop the run and their QB will lose the game for you.

That is if their defense doesnt always find a way to get some miraculous fumble or interception with 2 minutes left to bail them out. I can't stand Utah, one of the most boring teams to watch in all of college football.

Ridiculously stupid penalty by Purdue there on 3rd down, just cost them a shot at a potential game-winning drive.

SJSU getting dominated by Hawk/UC Davis, lol.
I keep saying this and no one seems to agree (or want to acknowledge), but Hawk found his level at UC Davis. I expect him to have tremendous success there and, if they choose to do so, it will springboard that university to the FBS level.

I keep saying this and no one seems to agree (or want to acknowledge), but Hawk found his level at UC Davis. I expect him to have tremendous success there and, if they choose to do so, it will springboard that university to the FBS level.
I don't disagree. I hope they do well for Cody/Cha'pelle's sake, at least. On the other hand, SJSU on pace for giving up 900 yards to an FCS school is insane.

Back