What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games Weekend of 9-13-9/14

Does anyone doubt that Borghi would be contributing right now?

Not saying that the guys we focused on instead won't ever contribute, but they're currently sitting behind a redshirt sophomore and a true freshman.

It’s tough seeing Corso struggle to make it through a single thought and slurring his words. He’s an institution and I’m sure it’ll be tough for him to step aside after so long but I think he needs to hang it up.

It’s tough seeing Corso struggle to make it through a single thought and slurring his words. He’s an institution and I’m sure it’ll be tough for him to step aside after so long but I think he needs to hang it up.
He's been that way for a while now. I honestly think he will be there as long as he can sit up straight. Herbstreit does a great job of helping him and covering.

They did a piece on Corso a few years ago about how he started the whole pickem with the heads. He broke down on live tv and couldn't get through the rest of the show. I have no problem with him really just being there and doing his ending piece if that's what they need to do. He probably only truly has a few years left though.

From what I can see, his sense of humor and ability to keep up mentally is basically intact, but he is still very limited by his ability to vocalize his thoughts quickly at the pace of the others. That is what the stroke did to him. I think he should stick around as long as he is still up to it.

He's been that way for a while now. I honestly think he will be there as long as he can sit up straight. Herbstreit does a great job of helping him and covering.

They did a piece on Corso a few years ago about how he started the whole pickem with the heads. He broke down on live tv and couldn't get through the rest of the show. I have no problem with him really just being there and doing his ending piece if that's what they need to do. He probably only truly has a few years left though.
I personally think he should have left a long time ago, I really liked him before but I don't need to watch him decline. I guess they're doing it for him more than us and that's fine, I don't have to watch it (and I don't, I stopped watching gameday when I unplugged several years ago and didn't miss it).

I think Wake Forest is a marginal Top 25 team. And I think that makes them the 2nd best team in the ACC this year.

I think Wake Forest is a marginal Top 25 team. And I think that makes them the 2nd best team in the ACC this year.

I'd throw UVA in there too and the jury is still out on NC State. And I still think Miami will have a pretty good year despite their 0-2 start.

Second best ACC team might be Clemson’s second stringers.

Everyone talks about how bad the PAC 12 is nationally but outside of Clemson the ACC isn't close to the PAC.

Bottom half of the PAC also compares very favorably to the bottom half of the B12 and the vaunted SEC.

It's time for a PAC team to step forward and be one of the elites but our conference depth and schedule work against that.

But hey, why not MT leading CU to the heights.

Currently watching the Sheep at Arkansas.

Sheep are the team we saw in Denver. Arkansas may be an SEC team but they aren't talented or good. CSU could win this thing.

Almost zero defense by either team.

Back