What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/14-9/16

Not me.

USC gonna recruit like USC no matter what.

Pac-12 South gonna go through USC no matter what.

May as well play upon their national prestige to prop up the conference prestige... then beat them in November.
That's fair.

Darnold is a literal dild0. **** USC.
tenor.gif

Or.. maybe they just shouldn't have hired Ed Orgeron, a man who already failed in the SEC and not even USC was dumb enough to hire. Then again, these are Les's kids doing Les-like things.

Or.. maybe they just shouldn't have hired Ed Orgeron, a man who already failed in the SEC and not even USC was dumb enough to hire. Then again, these are Les's kids doing Les-like things.
LSU is bankrupt. The AD is self sufficient, but I have no doubt they got major push back to make a feel good, somewhat cheap hire. I think they still owe Les a ton of money as well.

LSU is bankrupt. The AD is self sufficient, but I have no doubt they got major push back to make a feel good, somewhat cheap hire. I think they still owe Les a ton of money as well.
LSU was not one of the better SEC programs until Saban got there. I expect them to revert to norm.

I'm back. Just personally witnessed the worst offensive line play by a Nebraska team in years. Not to mention the QB playing catch with the opposing team. The bright spot is the Nebraska defense is playing better in the 3-4. 1 TD allowed in 6 quarters.
One question: What do all of you CU fans prefer to drink after your team gets their ass kicked? Your experiences are well documented on this situation.
Over the past few years, you've had more experience than us, asshole.

But he talks like the defensive coordinator from The Waterboy...so at least he has that going for him.

I seriously don't get how Nevada, or any FBS team, could be so bad as to lose to Idaho State.

Also Texas State gonna lose, which kinda sucks.

Back