What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/27-9/29

I think the "game of the day" for me is Stanford v Notre Dame.

Nationally, I'm sure that's beat out by Ohio State v Penn State. But Urban v Franklin is such a "giant meteor" game that I can't imagine that I could develop anything resembling a rooting interest when watching that one.

I think the "game of the day" for me is Stanford v Notre Dame.

Nationally, I'm sure that's beat out by Ohio State v Penn State. But Urban v Franklin is such a "giant meteor" game that I can't imagine that I could develop anything resembling a rooting interest when watching that one.
Go Trees.

I hope Chev is watching the Clemson-Cuse game. Clemson just did the wildcat on the goal line in a beautiful way. QB under center with an offset I behind him and a jumbo package up front. Right before snap, QB sprinted out in motion to the outside. Then it was a direct snap to the I back to run power.

Doesn't have to be a full jumbo set. What I liked is starting the play with the QB under center. Him motioning out causes a lot more thinking and confusion for the defense than they have if it's clearly wildcat with 5-10 seconds to get geared up for it ahead of the snap. Really good offensive design by Dabo and staff on that one.

West Virginia offense is scary good.

Tua already pulled from the Bama game in the 2nd quarter.:ROFLMAO:

Why risk injury? I think it's a safe bet that LA-Lafayette ain't coming back from 35-0. :ROFLMAO:

More just laughing he has yet to take a single snap in the 4th quarter... five games into the season. Second game he has been pulled before half.

Also makes sense why Hurts decided not to transfer this season. He is getting a lot of playing time.

Syracuse giving Clemson all it wants. Big pass on 3rd down. Now 1st & goal from the 3.

I'm looking forward to the UT @ KSU game today. For some reason, Darth Snyder seems to have UT's number. And the UT OC didn't make the trip due to health issues. I think UT will win, but they should be on upset alert in this one.

Clemson QB is hurt. Dove forward with his head down into a defender who was coming up and took a shoulder to the crown. If he doesn't have a concussion, I can guarantee that he's gonna be stiff and probably won't be lifting his head off his pillow on the first attempt tomorrow morning.

I know the rule is to cheer against undefeated teams so Buffs can get better ranking, but **** Clemson. Cheering for Cuse, there’s room for both of us in Top 25.
It's within the parameters. Clemson is both undefeated and ranked. Added bonus is that a Cuse win would really hurt the chances of the ACC of putting a team in the playoff. Especially if NC State loses to UVA today.

It's within the parameters. Clemson is both undefeated and ranked. Added bonus is that a Cuse win would really hurt the chances of the ACC of putting a team in the playoff. Especially if NC State loses to UVA today.

Yeah, seems like Clemson losing would be great for the Pac-12's playoff hopes. The ACC's collective OOC performance has been bad, and if their frontrunner gets a loss? Really opens the door for Pac.

Babers making himself some $$. I wonder where he ends up
He has quickly built up programs and won everywhere he has been. Also paid a lot of dues as an assistant prior to becoming a HC. He's about the safest hire that a program could make.

Back