What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

Going to 3rd OT ... free football!! (if I can stay awake)

I figured the BS coach would do that the first time the Pirate did the delay. Keep the bad angle for the kicker.

The first time it was 4th & goal from the 1.

He was probably cool with giving up some of the angle to make going for it or a fake FG easier to defend.

The first time it was 4th & goal from the 1.

He was probably cool with giving up some of the angle to make going for it or a fake FG easier to defend.

If he declined it and the Cougs lined up to go (vice kick) I imagine Harsin would have called a TO.

Could have been a fun little chess match between the HC's.

ASU should fire Graham today. They've won by default every recruitment battle over SDSU. Every recruitment picks P5 over G5. This isn't a fluke or upset. ASU is a mid tier MWC team.

Bad coaching is bad coaching and ASU is much worse than what he inherited. Where's Devildog now?

Should CU fans be cheering for USC or Stanford tonight?

Cheer for USC argument - increases the Buff's chances for College Gameday for the UW game.

Cheer for Stanford argument - If USC loses, better odds the Buffs win the South.
Strategery - F game day if it helps us win the south. However, this post is approximately 10 hours after it doesn't even matter anymore. Sigh.

Back