What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

Have some of you not been switched over to the game yet? Are you still getting the Arizona game or what? I guess I was fortunate that we got the Houston-Zona game here and it had ended

Georgia imposing their will at South Carolina. I seriously over-estimated the 'Cocks. Or under-estimated UGA. Or both.

Rammies white helmets with Green horns look pretty good, in a mid-Major sort of way.

Off to a good start with an interception on the first defensive possession.

Would be nice if they aren't garbage so that win actually means a little something.

i'd like to see a close game but if the Big XII experience taught me anything it's that 1. ATM is friggin weird and creepy 2. Kyle Field is immensely overrated.

not a big fan of Jimbo....so I'd like to see Clemson win i think.

Looks like Iowa gonna beat the Clones.

Kind of glad. ISU has been killing us for DL & LB recruits.

Come on, Utah. Down 0-3 at N Illinois? Do we have to carry the entire Pac-12 rep?

I was busy during the start of the game, finally sit down to watch JT Daniels, anddddddddddd he's injured in the locker room

Is it a universal Australian kicker/punter try to blow the game day? Pitt punter may actually be trying to give PSU the game.

Florida State losing to Samford 13-0 early on. Don't expect it to hold up but looks like FSU may be in for a rough year by their standards.

Also Indiana up on Virginia in the 3rd. That would be a good win for them.

Mountain West having a tough time of it continuing to lose all their games against P5 schools this year. Surprisingly CSU is much closer to Arkansas than I expected down 13-9 at half.

JT Daniels gets injured for USC, so they used Matt Fink instead of Jack Sears for some reason. Fink isn't good.

Edit: Daniels is back

Last edited:
Back