What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OU does have some discipline

I smelled that coup a-brewin' a long time ago. Anytime you smell something so vile and everybody around you is not wearing red, you know big trouble is afoot.

Barzilian security is well aware of Mr. Wispy's activities. He has been under constant surveillance since his return from exile in Boston. Allowing him to make these "appointments" has been quite useful in exposing his co-conspirators. They will all be dealt with in due time. :gun:

I am confused by Jens' request, as I am certain I asked him to serve as Barzillian ambassador to Europe quite some time ago. If Wispy had given any information to the contrary, I can assure Jens he will be much happier if he chooses to follow the instructions coming from the current government of Barzil... :thumbsup:

Awe c'mon mon presidente, brew can't be all that bad can it?

I smelled that coup a-brewin' a long time ago. Anytime you smell something so vile and everybody around you is not wearing red, you know big trouble is afoot.

Barzilian security is well aware of Mr. Wispy's activities. He has been under constant surveillance since his return from exile in Boston. Allowing him to make these "appointments" has been quite useful in exposing his co-conspirators. They will all be dealt with in due time. :gun:

I am confused by Jens' request, as I am certain I asked him to serve as Barzillian ambassador to Europe quite some time ago. If Wispy had given any information to the contrary, I can assure Jens he will be much happier if he chooses to follow the instructions coming from the current government of Barzil... :thumbsup:

Whoa whoa whoa. First, who said I was trying to appoint anyone to anything?? I mean, I know Barzil doesn't do things the "conventional" way all the time, but who the **** else is going to command the air force? Timbuff10? He wouldn't hire anyone with tattoos and you know you like a hot pilot with a trampstamp on her back.

Second, if you didn't think that I've been plotting a coup ever since we created a politics forum to allow your post whoring to lap me in post count, well, you're not the President I thought you were. I keep waiting for you to slip up. When the time is right you'll find your ass thrown out of the Barzillian Presidential mansion a la Jazz from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Third, ambassadors? I didn't think Barzil did that mamby pamby "foreign relations" bull**** you hear so much about. As far as I understand it we tell the world like this: Yeah, countries be brown-nosing these hos and ****. Takin Presidents out to eat spending money on these hos, you know what I'm sayin? I treat the World like Seven Up -- I never have and I never will. I tell the world like this -- World, you without me is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes...you'll never go platnum.

Fourth, and most importantly, VIVA BARZIL!

Whoa whoa whoa. First, who said I was trying to appoint anyone to anything?? I mean, I know Barzil doesn't do things the "conventional" way all the time, but who the **** else is going to command the air force? Timbuff10? He wouldn't hire anyone with tattoos and you know you like a hot pilot with a trampstamp on her back.

Second, if you didn't think that I've been plotting a coup ever since we created a politics forum to allow your post whoring to lap me in post count, well, you're not the President I thought you were. I keep waiting for you to slip up. When the time is right you'll find your ass thrown out of the Barzillian Presidential mansion a la Jazz from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Third, ambassadors? I didn't think Barzil did that mamby pamby "foreign relations" bull**** you hear so much about. As far as I understand it we tell the world like this: Yeah, countries be brown-nosing these hos and ****. Takin Presidents out to eat spending money on these hos, you know what I'm sayin? I treat the World like Seven Up -- I never have and I never will. I tell the world like this -- World, you without me is like Harold Melvin without the Blue Notes...you'll never go platnum.

Fourth, and most importantly, VIVA BARZIL!

nice snoop dogg tie in :thumbsup:

I nominate George Clinton for Sec of Funk

I'm like the Ben Franklin of Barzil. No official job, just hang around and dispense sage advice. Just put me on the 100bz bill now.

I'm like the Ben Franklin of Barzil. No official job, just hang around and dispense sage advice. Just put me on the 100bz bill now.

Since I now work in finance, I'll translate for the masses. 100 bazillian Barzilian dolores equals about $1.57 per the current exchange rate.

Back