1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Pac-12 Networks: No deal this week with DirecTV (and other news)

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Aug 29, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

Jon Wilner

*** Two quick notes: The Pac-12 Networks’ iPad app is ready, and the league has released the 2012-13 basketball broadcast schedule. Now, to the news*… There will be no carriage deal this week between the Pac-12 and DirecTV. The same goes for Charter and Verizon — no deals this week — but there’s still a [...]

Originally posted by College Hotline
    Click here to view the article.

2. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

The same goes for Charter and Verizon — no deals this week — but there’s still a chance that Dish Network and AT&T will jump on board before kickoff Thursday.

Whoohooooooo! Finally, some good news from dish network, see, my three sternly worded tweets paid off. Suck it DirectTV-heads!!!

3. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

two calls today and i aint got jack ****! :lol:

they offered my an up grade on my dvr or 3 months of free HBO. :facepalm:

oh! half price for espn gameplan!..... um.... no. i would be spending more money for that and still not be able to watch any CU games. what the hell good is that?