What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 predictions: Week 4

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Ted Miller

Went 8-2 last week -- missed on Utah (good job Utes) and Arizona State (drrr, Sun Devils) -- and the season record stands ot 25-7.

Conference play! Which is much harder to pick (my degree of confidence is high on only one of these picks).

All games are Saturday.

California*28,*Washington 24: The Huskies defense is struggling and this is the best offensive line it will have faced. Cal QB Zach Maynard making his first start in a tough road venue is a concern, but not as much as Huskies QB Keith Price running around on a pair of sprained knees. And, Cal, I'm warning you ... don't make me wrong (again). You wouldn't like me when I'm wrong.

Ohio State 30, Colorado 17: My hunch is the Buckeyes are going to come out highly motivated in front of the Horseshoe crowd to show folks they are still relevant after falling out of the top-25 for the first time since 2004. And, well, the Buffs haven't won*outside the state*in 19 games.

Oregon State 33, UCLA 30: The edge goes to the Beavers because of home field and the return of receiver*James Rodgers and tight end*Joe Halahuni. If you want*a basis for reservations, it's not good that the Beavers are missing their two best defensive tackles and their*starting running back, or that my Twitter feed lit up with reports of INTs from new starting QB Sean Mannion during Wednesday's practice.

Oregon 44, Arizona 28: It would be pretty cool if these two teams put on another show like they did in Tucson in 2009, but the Ducks defense is good enough to handle a one-dimensional team. That said: If the Wildcats find a running game against a Ducks run-D that has been curiously suspect, this could be closer than the experts think. And by "experts," I mean all Oregon fans, of course.

Arizona State 27, USC 24: I really wish that Sun Devils defensive end Junior Onyeali didn't get hurt because I love how he plays and his presence would make me more confidence in this pick. But I like the Sun Devils bouncing back at home and ending an 11-game losing streak in the series. And I'm wondering if we might get one of those flat performances we saw from the Trojans in 2010.

Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-10 Blog
Click here to view the article.

Back