What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Results - Week 1

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
(W) Utah 41 (1-0) - Weber State 10
(W) Stanford 31 (1-0) - San Diego State 10
(W) Colorado 45 (1-0) - CSU 13
(L) Oregon State 31 (0-1) - Ohio State 77
(L) Washington 16 (0-1) - Auburn 21
(W) USC 43 (1-0) - UNLV 21
(W) Washington State 41 (1-0) - Wyoming 19
(W) Cal 24 (1-0) - North Carolina 17
(L) UCLA 17 (0-1) - Cincinnati 26
(W) Oregon 58 (1-0) - Bowling Green 24
(W) Arizona State 49 (1-0) - UTSA 7
(L) Arizona (0-1) 23 - BYU 28

Pac-12 is 8-4 in non-conference play after Week 1.

1-2 vs P5
6-2 vs G5
1-0 vs FCS

Last edited:
Was a very winnable game for Washington. They have a ****ty FG kicker, and fumbled the ball away on another red zone entry. Browning started slowly but warmed up, definitely a missed opportunity.

UCLA gonna lose to Cincy. We should beat them at home on a Thursday night coming off a bye week. I expect a game kinda like 2016. We should have beaten last year too if our WR's didn't drop two touchdowns in the end-zone.

Washington State wasn't really that impressive IMO either, but they got the job against a team they should beat.

UCLA gonna lose to Cincinnati. Speight got hurt. Thompson-Robinson wasn't ready. I have no idea why Devon Modster wasn't playing. Bruins would have won if Modster had been behind center tonight.

I think this was UCLA's "easy" game. Announcers keep talk about their brutal schedule.

USC didn’t look great. Late scores made the score look more lopsided but the offense, in particular, struggled with the true freshman QB.

Unless Arizona looks otherworldly, the Pac-12 South is WIDE open.
I'm gonna drink a little bit of the kool-aid and say that we'll be in first place in the south halfway through October.

I dint know if we'll keep it through the end of November (which is the only time being the lead actually counts for anything), but I think this is the year we beat the condoms.

Oregon got it rolling after a slow start to beat Bowling Green 58-24.

So far, the only result that surprises me is UCLA.

ASU is going to beat UTSA, too.

The chards might lose though.

Money line is +1200 for utsa over asu. Utsa is SOLID on D.

I was also wondering why Sumlin took the wheels off his former Heisman candidate.
FIFY. He had a great October last year...since then he’s been average.

The South is wide open this year. We have a legit chance of being 5-0 going to the Collesium. A decent chance at coming out 6-0.

Rod Gilmore was saying it was a terrible weekend for the Pac 12.

8 wins
Oregon State was always going to get rolled by Ohio State
UW lost what was essentially a road game against a top ten team.
UCLA and Arizona both had what you would term bad losses, but they were also debuting new coaches and new systems.

Rod Gilmore was saying it was a terrible weekend for the Pac 12.

8 wins
Oregon State was always going to get rolled by Ohio State
UW lost what was essentially a road game against a top ten team.
UCLA and Arizona both had what you would term bad losses, but they were also debuting new coaches and new systems.

It is almost as if national analysts want a preconceived opinion to be true, no matter what.

The SEC is 12-1 on the weekend with LSU playing tonight. Half of those wins were FCS wins.

The overreaction to week one is always fun to watch.

Back