1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Pac-12 Week 2

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Sep 2, 2013.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

I'm dealing with football withdrawal today but still in a good mood. ;) I'll get going with week 2 for the Pac-12:

Thursday

Sacramento State @ ASU

Can Sac State make it three seasons in a row where they beat a Pac-12 team? I think that streak ends on Thursday.

Saturday

Weber State @ Utah

Utah should whip Weber State...not that strong of a Big Sky program to deal with before they take on BYU in Provo next weekend.

Oregon @ Virginia

I think UO will be in a battle for at least a half in this one but the Ducks should win.

Portland State @ Cal

Cal should win this one easily but that's what we say about BCS teams playing FCS teams.

Central Arkansas @ CU

With a well coached team, I don't think we would have lost to Montana State, Sacramento State, and barely got past Eastern Washington in the past. I think we will finally put an end to a lingering doubt that we can beat FCS teams soundly.

Hawaii @ Oregon State

Hawaii has no offense and like we Buff fans know, that means your team sucks. OSU should crush the Rainbow Warriors in this one.

WSU @ USC

A lot of people are going to say WSU upsets USC but at the same time, USC can get things fixed pretty quickly.

Arizona @ UNLV

I have to put UA on upset alert...the Rebels just played a similar team in Minnesota that they won't be shocked with what UA has to offer and the Rebels have played close in games at home. I think UA pulls this one out but it won't be easy.

SJSU @ Stanford

Stanford should steamroll SJSU...we will realize how good of a coach we have right now.

2. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

Which game is on the National Pac-12 Network at 8 pm EDT? Us or Oregon State? I imagine it is Oregon State which means Comcast people out of the Mountain Area has to watch on the computer... correct?

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Virginia's offense is run by Fairhawk. Their D is solid but Oregon is favored by 24 for a reason.

4. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Wish I could help you but I don't have Comcast cable at home.

Anyone help PhillyBuff out there! He's surrounded by those rapey Penn State fans!

5. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

6. ShaneHoover

ShaneHoover Club Member Club Member