What's new

PAC12 Schedule

onealcd

Club Member
Club Member
I’m surprised they went with Utah and Colorado have three out of four home games to close the year, seems like it should be the opposite.

BuffPride88

Club Member
Club Member
COLORADO at OREGON - L
UTAH at COLORADO - L
COLORADO at ARIZONA - W
COLORADO at USC - W
BYE
ARIZONA STATE at COLORADO - W
COLORADO at WASHINGTON - L
UCLA at COLORADO - W
COLORADO at STANFORD - W
OREGON STATE at COLORADO - W
WASHINGTON STATE at COLORADO - W

7-3 place your bets now.
Have you not been watching since ‘01?

Reactions: SBP

Trufflesauce

Club Member
Club Member
So let me get this straight. We're opening the season against last year's PAC-12 champs on the road, and then playing the runner up the very next week. With a freshman QB likely, a new offense, and a new head coach. Ouch.

buffs6236

Club Member
Club Member
This is straight bull****. We had Oregon at home before covid now we have to OPEN AT Oregon?!? and only have 5 home games. What a joke

Shldr2Shldr

Club Member
Club Member
So let me get this straight. We're opening the season against last year's PAC-12 champs on the road, and then playing the runner up the very next week. With a freshman QB likely, a new offense, and a new head coach. Ouch.
Without spring ball or summer workouts to implement the system with the veteran's...

ahoelsken

1-9. We were really thrown a bone with the Oregon State game :sick:
My turn-
@Oregon: L
Utah: L
@Arizona: W
@USC: L
Fork U: W
UCLA: W
@Wash: L
@Stanford: L
Oregon State: W
Washington State: W

I think 5 wins with this schedule is doable-but would be okay with a bit of a step back. I could definitely see a loss to an Arizona school or UCLA. Kind of looking at this year as year 0 for Dorrell between Midnight's departure and the pandemic and willing to be patient.

BuffPride88

Club Member
Club Member
1-3 start seems likely, but a 4-2 finish isn’t out of the question.
AZ being the 1 win? The Buffs are 2-7 against Zona since joining the PAC. With the disastrous offseason and this being a road game, I don’t see it.

Admittedly, I tuned out of Buffs athletics after another Boyle implosion so maybe I’ve missed some of the scuttlebutt.

manhattanbuf

Club Member
Club Member
COLORADO at OREGON - L
UTAH at COLORADO - L
COLORADO at ARIZONA - W
COLORADO at USC - W
BYE
ARIZONA STATE at COLORADO - W
COLORADO at WASHINGTON - L
UCLA at COLORADO - W
COLORADO at STANFORD - W
OREGON STATE at COLORADO - W
WASHINGTON STATE at COLORADO - W

7-3 place your bets now.
I’ve got the under for $5K. Where shall we escrow?

InTheBuff

Club Member
Club Member
IF all games are played do we really think there's going to be a decided home field advantage ?
Stadiums won't be full if at all and may have no fans so crowd noise isn't going to be an issue.
I can only see home filed advantage due to the away team traveling and dealing with COVID 19 crap.
Heck..maybe CU has a slight advantage strictly due to the altitude?