What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Plati comment on Facebook (better not be one of our guys who pulled this crap)

It's legit guys. Embree was near tears when he started his press conference and talked about it.

Allow me to rephrase - No sober person would ever accuse me of being a Dave Plati apologist.

I've seen bad behavior before and it's not limited to CU fans.

GT had an awful day. I bet he feels bad about it, but it's on the coaches for putting him in a position to fail rather than coaching him up and succeeding. A RS year would have been great for him. It sucks that he was the only true WR downfield threat because these coaches can't recruit anyone.

With that said, I can't wait to see him next year and improved.

Sorry for the bull**** GT. You deserved better.

I've seen bad behavior before and it's not limited to CU fans.

GT had an awful day. I bet he feels bad about it, but it's on the coaches for putting him in a position to fail rather than coaching him up and succeeding. A RS year would have been great for him. It sucks that he was the only true WR downfield threat because these coaches can't recruit anyone.

With that said, I can't wait to see him next year and improved.

Sorry for the bull**** GT. You deserved better.

He really good have used a quarterback capable of throwing down field too. 4.4 speed doesn't help a ton when your running nothing but 8 yard hitches.

nobody will ever accuse me of being a Dave Plati apologist, but that article is 8 and a half years old. I'd prefer to concentrate on his current idiotic behavior.

:yeahthat:

So he made a couple chat line calls? Who gives a ****? Doesn't affect how he does his job, which is really all that should be of any concern to us....

No excuse for that sort of thing, drunk or not. GT had a rough day, it happens. Keep your head up GT, today is gonna make you better.

Unfortunate. Although, I'm surprised we have any, um, "fans", that give a crap anymore. I blame PCP. That drug creates weird behavior.

Unfortunate. Although, I'm surprised we have any, um, "fans", that give a crap anymore. I blame PCP. That drug creates weird behavior.

[video=youtube;qmKvUeIz44w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmKvUeIz44w&feature=related[/video]

Why even come out publicly with this? More negative attention to CU. :sigh;

Another distraction from the coaching performance this year. I will say though, GT did not deserve the crap he got from the fan. He is a young kid and any anger is really misplaced by going after a kid. The coaches should be the focus not a kid that is out there doing the best he can in the situations he is placed in. GT will learn and get better from today

So what was actually said to the kid? And why does it matter that he was in Katrina? I keep seeing that floated around.

Have to agree. When Michael Jackson died, we all died a little bit.

Last edited:
It must have been pretty bad to get that reaction from GT and Embree. He'll rebound from today, he's gonna be a good player. You learn more from rough days than successful ones, GT will be fine. He didn't let the team down, alot of mistakes across the board today. Cut the turnovers, we win that one.

Sorry kthom25. What a dbag move.

112312_ws_CU-Utahfb_25-L.jpg

What does him being a "Katrina refugee" have to do with anything ? Not saying what the guy did was right but this ain't intramural's Brother. Who said that? lol.

We suck. This staff sucks. The play calling sucks. People pay hard earned money to be a part of this program and week in week out they plain and simple, SUCK. Thank god it's over. Do the right thing Bohn. Fire Embree NOW!!!!

Don't get me wrong, this was a terrible thing to do to the kid, but douchebag Henderson did put it in his story this am. Probably found out about it trolling.

Sorry kthom25. What a dbag move.

112312_ws_CU-Utahfb_25-L.jpg

Sorry to see Gerald take heat for a game that was lost in December 2010.

But if you're looking for someone blame, it's the man to Gerald's left. This is big business and cu is a multibillion dollar enterprise. I'm not renewing my 3 tickets. There is no such thing rt feelings in big business.

Last edited:
I'm a big GT fan. He's gonna be special.

Besides being a douche, how does that fan have enough emotion for this team to get so upset??

i hope DThree feels badly...it's his ****** coaching that caused this situation.

I'm a big GT fan. He's gonna be special.

Besides being a douche, how does that fan have enough emotion for this team to get so upset??

i hope DThree feels badly...it's his ****** coaching that caused this situation.

JE is responsible for a great many terrible things related to this season. This is not one of them.

JE is responsible for a great many terrible things related to this season. This is not one of them.
I get your point. His ****ting coaching created the situation where people get so emotional **** like this happens. He's not personally responsible for that asswipe's actions.

I can't tell you how sick this makes me. It gives me a pit in my stomach. I wish the perpetrator was caught, at the very least he should be banned from campus, I would have no problem kicking him out of school if it was a student

I can't tell you how sick this makes me. It gives me a pit in my stomach. I wish the perpetrator was caught, at the very least he should be banned from campus, I would have no problem kicking him out of school if it was a student
this. that picture is not sitting well with me.

Keep your head up GT, keep working, and come back with a strong Sophomore campaign. Everyone has bad days and this guy is not representative of this fanbase.

Keep your head up GT, keep working, and come back with a strong Sophomore campaign. Everyone has bad days and this guy is not representative of this fanbase.

It was you, wasn't it?

Sorry GT and family. That sucks--I don't believe that bad apple was representative. We tend to be slightly sour apples, but not actually rotten.

Back