What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Plati Strikes Back on BuffChick

well sweetie, tell me what you have got, since having it all right now is so important to you?

did you win the nc last year? the big 12? how about the big 12 north?

NO?

okay then sugar. in that case, i will contine being proud about the fact that aside from last year, the buffs have OWNED the north for some time. thanks. :thumbsup:

Well, we beat your ass. That doesn't count for much but we did have a win over a Top 5 team (at the time) on national television and we made a bowl game. All in our coaches first year - i'd say the future is bright for Ron Prince and the Kansas State Wildcats.

Then you have basketball = LOL

Then...well, there are no other major sports we compete in. I'm sure if we had a skiing team we'd dominate you in that too.

Well then, our historic winning % vs I-AA teams is certainly better than yours, no? :thumbsup:

yep, you got us on that one....that's quite a feather in your little purple pussy cap too....

pimp-daddy.jpg

:lol:

Well, we beat your ass. That doesn't count for much but we did have a win over a Top 5 team (at the time) on national television and we made a bowl game. All in our coaches first year - i'd say the future is bright for Ron Prince and the Kansas State Wildcats.

Then you have basketball = LOL

Then...well, there are no other major sports we compete in. I'm sure if we had a skiing team we'd dominate you in that too.

saul, you could not navigate yourself to the mountains if we hired a tracker named "BOB" to help you. i would truly hate to see you on skis - out of empathy for everyone that would have to save your dumb ass. :wink2:

as for your top 5 win, great job prematurely shooting your load. your ass got beat the very next week to someone you shouldn't have lost too. yay for the cats. they don't give trophies for second place.

the buffs have had wins over the top teams in the nation, too, and not too distantly, either. i have every reason to believe that the buffs will continue to improve. within the next few years i think we will be back on the top of the big 12 north, and i think we will be competitive for the conference championship as well. i hope when that happens, you don't go off and sulk every time the kats lose to the buffs.

saul, you could not navigate yourself to the mountains if we hired a tracker named "BOB" to help you. i would truly hate to see you on skis - out of empathy for everyone that would have to save your dumb ass. :wink2:

as for your top 5 win, great job prematurely shooting your load. your ass got beat the very next week to someone you shouldn't have lost too. yay for the cats. they don't give trophies for second place.

the buffs have had wins over the top teams in the nation, too, and not too distantly, either. i have every reason to believe that the buffs will continue to improve. within the next few years i think we will be back on the top of the big 12 north, and i think we will be competitive for the conference championship as well. i hope when that happens, you don't go off and sulk every time the kats lose to the buffs.

What would lead you to believe the Buffs will improve that much? Coach "Hawk" took a team that won the Big XII North the previous year and led them to a record of....2-10. His former team goes on to win a BCS bowl. The only thing i've seen out of "Hawk" is that he can recruit well.

Back to the topic at hand - this reminds me of the times in middle school where our school counselor would berate us for spreading rumors about some girl we didn't like sucking so much dick she had to be taken to the hospital and get her stomach pumped. Very bush league, i'd be ashamed of my athletic department if they had to address simple, retarded rumors like this one.

It has as much relevance as how many games we've all won in the leather helmet era.

okay....lets do this...

you pick an era, any ****ing era (i am assuming an "era" is at least a 5-year span of time), and compare the purple pussies in winning percentage with colorado, after accounting for strength of schedule...

...in any sport...

get back to me when you are done...

oh...and while you are at it...how bout telling us how many national championships the purple pussies have overall...

...in any sport...

Last edited:
What would lead you to believe the Buffs will improve that much? Coach "Hawk" took a team that won the Big XII North the previous year and led them to a record of....2-10. His former team goes on to win a BCS bowl. The only thing i've seen out of "Hawk" is that he can recruit well.

Back to the topic at hand - this reminds me of the times in middle school where our school counselor would berate us for spreading rumors about some girl we didn't like sucking so much dick she had to be taken to the hospital and get her stomach pumped. Very bush league, i'd be ashamed of my athletic department if they had to address simple, retarded rumors like this one.

as to the first point, it was not hawk's fault that our line has been running paper thin for 2-3 years. it hit critical mass this year. we did not get our north championship roster back, did we? clearly, he addressed that with the recruiting, which, by your admission is very damn good. hawk left his bsu team set to do some damage. if you do not see how good a coach he is, clearly you did not see his last bowl game at the helm of bsu.

as for the rumor thingy, i think you have it all wrong. you see, everyone knows how unrelentingly retarded kstate is on a regular basis, that there just is no effort to start the rumor mill going. in my opinion, you should hope to get to the point where rumors about starting lineups sparks some interest. from what i recall, last year some of your starters were too fat and out of shape to actually practice last fall, and had to shape up before they could join the team.

THAT was ****ing weak.

Last edited:
okay....lets do this...

you pick an era, any ****ing era (i am assuming an "era" is at least a 5-year span of time), and compare the purple pussies in winning percentage with colorado, after accounting for strength of schedule...

...in any sport...

get back to me when you are done...

oh...and while you are at it...how bout telling us how many national championships the purple pussies have overall...

...in any sport...
Any sport? Basketball. Just about any 5 year span before 1990. We didn't lose to CU in Manhattan from 1964-1995. I don't have to look, i'm sure our winning percentage was much better during that time in some "era".

as to the first point, it was not hawk's fault that our line has been running paper thin for 2-3 years. it hit critical mass this year. we did not get our north championship roster back, did we? clearly, he addressed that with the recruiting, which, by your admission is very damn good. hawk left his bsu team set to do some damage. if you do not see how good a coach he is, clearly you did not see his last bowl game at the helm of bsu.

as for the rumor thingy, i think you have it all wrong. you see, everyone knows how unrelentingly retarded kstate is on a regular basis, that there just is no effort to start the rumor mill going. in my opinion, you should hope to get to the point where rumors about starting lineups sparks some interest. from what i recall, last year some of your starters were too fat and out of shape to actually practice last fall, and had to shape up before they could join the team.

THAT was ****ing weak.
The point is, our athletic department is secure enough it's own dealings that it does not have to deal with squashing internet rumors, especially ones as weak as this one. If it had something to do with Cody Hawkins sodomizing Ralphie while Bernard Jackson did lines of coke off Katie Hnidas ass, then I might give it a pass, but something as trivial as this? That's pretty sad.

Any sport? Basketball. Just about any 5 year span before 1990. We didn't lose to CU in Manhattan from 1964-1995. I don't have to look, i'm sure our winning percentage was much better during that time in some "era".

wasn't that back when they were wearing leather helmets?

what about the second question?

Last edited:
wasn't that back when they were wearing leather helmets?

1988? No. Of course, you guys are the one insisting we break up historical records. It's laughable to compare histories between the two in football - or basketball, because they are so different. However, compare the 2 RIGHT NOW, in both major sports, one school is on the fast track to winning. The other, not so much.

The point is, our athletic department is secure enough it's own dealings that it does not have to deal with squashing internet rumors, especially ones as weak as this one. If it had something to do with Cody Hawkins sodomizing Ralphie while Bernard Jackson did lines of coke off Katie Hnidas ass, then I might give it a pass, but something as trivial as this? That's pretty sad.

So if your athletic department was getting media inquiries about trouble inside the team involving preferential treatment of the coach's son, based on a rumor by somebody widely known to have ties to players on the team, your athletic department would ignore it? :wow:

Wait a minute, the media doesn't give a **** about your program, so why the hell would they be making inquiries? Question withdrawn... :huh:

saul, is worrying about this going to make you more geographically savvy, or capable of skiing (since you strive to bring a ski championship to ksu?)

you beat your chest about ksu basketball. interestingly enough, ksu does not make this list even once: top ten winningest basketball programs by decade

saul does ksu have a NC in ANYTHING? anything at all? capture the flag even?

1988? No. Of course, you guys are the one insisting we break up historical records. It's laughable to compare histories between the two in football - or basketball, because they are so different. However, compare the 2 RIGHT NOW, in both major sports, one school is on the fast track to winning. The other, not so much.

RIGHT NOW, all we have is spring practice (no one is racking up a winn loss ledger). We also have march madness. are you predicting the cats are going to miracle themselves to the final four? that is what it means to win saul.

The point is, our athletic department is secure enough it's own dealings that it does not have to deal with squashing internet rumors, especially ones as weak as this one.

Dude, you don't have the Denver media looking at your every move just waiting for something that resembles a scandal. What Plati did was wholly appropriate. You'd realize that if you were in our shoes. KSU enjoys the same kind of anonymity that our retarded brethren to the north enjoy.

You guys have a winning season (7-6, so just barely) for the first time in three years while going a mediocre 4-4 in conference. That's the fast track to winning?:lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys have a winning season (7-6, so just barely) for the first time in three years while going a mediocre 4-4 in conference. That's the fast track to winning?:lol: :lol: :lol:

I hate to be that guy but the KSU football team aint exactly better than it was a few years ago.

fast track to winning what, saul? let's review the current b12 champions:

football - oklahoma.
womes basketball - oklahoma.
men's basketball - rock chalk jayhawk. your rivals.

fast track to where saul?

fast track to winning what, saul? let's review the current b12 champions:

football - oklahoma.
womes basketball - oklahoma.
men's basketball - rock chalk jayhawk. your rivals.

fast track to where saul?
Football - 7-6, 4-4 in our coaches first year. That's pretty good for his first year as a head coach. I wouldn't say KSU football is on the "fast track" as much as..

Basketball - I know you don't pay attention to bball but we have the #1 recruiting class in the nation and 2 future NBA lottery picks on our team next year.

Football - 7-6, 4-4 in our coaches first year. That's pretty good for his first year as a head coach. I wouldn't say KSU football is on the "fast track" as much as..

Basketball - I know you don't pay attention to bball but we have the #1 recruiting class in the nation and 2 future NBA lottery picks on our team next year.

I'll give you basketball. There's a bright future there.

But football is a different story. You went 7-6 playing in the Big 12 North. In our worst season in a couple decades, we were only two games worse than you in conference. I don't see much to get excited about there.

Saul is about as original as NU fans now.

If we are "sCUm" why don't you just stick to your own site.

Saul is about as original as NU fans now.

If we are "sCUm" why don't you just stick to your own site.

only a pussy would talk **** where there is less accountability. :lol: oh how appropriate is his affiliation...

NO WAY! anyone who thinks that NOT winning the division / conference championship, NOT being in the "right" tourney right now, and BARELY having a winning fb record demonstrates a "fast track to success" is worth keeping around for the entertainment value!

:yeahthat:

i loved the "fast track to success" statement... :lol:

i guess everything moves at a completely different pace when you are constantly lulled into a daze by the rolling waves of grain....

:huh:

Back