What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

A) deciding on playoff teams by fanbase is just ****ing stupid, which is why it doesn't happen, but you quoting that says everything about you
B) way back when BYU faced a 6-5 Michigan team because they were in a ****ty conference with a norhing schedule and hadn't proved a thing; that is nothing to brag about, more like the embarrassment of Nebraska playing for it all after 62-36

Garbage. BYU beat themselves in a couple of games this year but mostly has had a good season and we have a great team. BYU is a better team than Yewtah in a lot of ways because we beat USC while both Colorado and Yewtah lost to USC. Let that sink in, BYU BEAT USC. BYU would've beat Yewtah head to head this year if not for the trash calls by the refs on silly penalties.

Yeah and CU would have been 12-0 had they not lost 6 times.

A) deciding on playoff teams by fanbase is just ****ing stupid, which is why it doesn't happen, but you quoting that says everything about you
B) way back when BYU faced a 6-5 Michigan team because they were in a ****ty conference with a norhing schedule and hadn't proved a thing; that is nothing to brag about, more like the embarrassment of ****braska playing for it all after 62-36

Pat Forde said the Yewtah fanbase is garbage and he's right. Normally I'd agree that the committee shouldn't look at a fanbase but in this case they should. Does anyone want to see a bunch of beer-guzzling, mullet wearing, goatee sporting, snaggle-tooth jokers show up to the playoff? No, I don't think so. Keep em the heck out.

Pat Forde said the Yewtah fanbase is garbage and he's right. Normally I'd agree that the committee shouldn't look at a fanbase but in this case they should. Does anyone want to see a bunch of beer-guzzling, mullet wearing, goatee sporting, snaggle-tooth jokers show up to the playoff? No, I don't think so. Keep em the heck out.

He's talking about Fusker fan now? I'm so lost. Might just be because I'm high as I'm typing this but who the hell knows?

BYU is beating UCLA in basketball right now. I love it when we destroy the PAC-10.2 for what they done to us.

Had BYU got the invite to the PAC like we deserved, BYU would have multiple conference championships right now. How many PAC-10.2 championships does Colorado or Yewtah have? Waiting....

Garbage. BYU beat themselves in a couple of games this year but mostly has had a good season and we have a great team. BYU is a better team than Yewtah in a lot of ways because we beat USC while both Colorado and Yewtah lost to USC. Let that sink in, BYU BEAT USC. BYU would've beat Yewtah head to head this year if not for the trash calls by the refs on silly penalties.

Okay. Colorado is actually better than Alabama because we beat Fusker who beat Maryland who beat Syracuse who beat Duke by 43 while Alabama beat them by 39.

We're also better than BYU because we beat Washington and you didnt 😆

Forde is spot dang on when it comes to Pootah. They have no business in the college football playoff. What the crap?
You need to lay off the chocolate milk for a while, you've had way too much tonight... would heavenly father approve of you using words like Pootah and crap?!?!?! I don't think so.

BYU is beating UCLA in basketball right now. I love it when we destroy the PAC-10.2 for what they done to us.

Had BYU got the invite to the PAC like we deserved, BYU would have multiple conference championships right now. How many PAC-10.2 championships does Colorado or Yewtah have? Waiting....

giphy1.gif

About the same amount as you do in the past 12 years.

Also, Jesus doesn’t love you.

Forde is spot dang on when it comes to Pootah. They have no business in the college football playoff. What the crap?
Go back and look at the "schedule" that you clowns played in your supposed national championship year then try to comment about anyone having no business in a playoff.

And amazing that the defender of one dead program (fuskers) jumps in to defend another dead program (BYU). The fuskers were ruined by by CU with the 62-36 game and now have moved to a league they have no chance to succeed in and having lost their name value to recruits and their old recruiting grounds. Now they are trying to bring back old times with coaches from the past but they continue to fall further behind.

In a way CU had a big hand in the ruining of BYU as well. The PAC had always wanted us, we were/are a fit in almost every aspect with the PAC and allow them to expand the footprint of the conference to include the Rocky Mountain front range. This expansion required an expansion partner which was the dream of BYU but they had zero chance. instead the league went with the school that BYU loved to pretend to look down on despite having much more recent success (Thank you Urban Meyer.) Panic ensued. BYU decided that if Utah was a P5 school so were they and decided that if they couldn't be the LDS member of the PAC they would be the LDS version of Notre Dame and become an independent power.

What they didn't realize is that nobody outside the church cared and the size of their special audience was a fraction of that of Notre Dame. Result, Notre Dame gets it's own network contract with NBC, BYU gets a Thursday afternoon time slot on ESPN 7. Instead of playing national names like USC, Michigan, Navy, Miami, etc like Notre Dame the Cougars get to cobble together a schedule including Toledo, Liberty, Idaho State, and UMass.

So if you want to look at it closely enough CU managed to kill not one but two of the nations once big name programs.

Its the most classless fanbase in the nation just ask any national journalist.

Hey, that’s our reputation. Just ask any Fusker. We don’t take kindly to claims that there are bigger assholes than us.

I’m thinking this guy is actually a Fusker in disguise. Or maybe Mormon Fusker

So, hypothetically speaking, if BYU played Nebraska, it would be impossible for both teams to beat themselves. Yet each fan base would claim that has exactly what’s happened. I’m pretty sure you’re a Nebraska fan pretending to be a Utah fan pretending to Ben a BYU fan.

So, hypothetically speaking, if BYU played ****braska, it would be impossible for both teams to beat themselves. Yet each fan base would claim that has exactly what’s happened. I’m pretty sure you’re a ****braska fan pretending to be a Utah fan pretending to Ben a BYU fan.

Fetch no

And the Yewts are a lot worse than any cornhusker fan. You'll see soon enough.

Listen, just get your guys to put down the marijuana and beat the Pukes this weekend, okay?

One in men’s basketball and something like ten in cross country. How many conference championships does BYU have? Oh yeah, I forgot, BYU isn’t in a conference.

One in men’s basketball and something like ten in cross country. How many conference championships does BYU have? Oh yeah, I forgot, BYU isn’t in a conference.
They are in the WCC for all non football sports. I know this because my Toreros ended the Dave Rose era last year with a stomping in which we were up by 40 for most of the second half.

It’s true. They dont give out trophies for kicking Nebraska’s ass. Too many trophies to give out. Would be waaaayyyy too expensive. Plus, it’s kind of like a participation trophy. It doesn’t mean much when everybody gets one.

Listen, we're on the same side here. There's no reason to fight against each other when we should be focused on getting blehblehbleh

We’re not on the same side. Our reputation should have made that clear. We’re not on anyone’s side. You’re all dicks. All of you. Every living person, and the vast majority of the dead ones, that aren’t us are dicks. And honestly you’re proving our point.

We’re not on the same side. Our reputation should have made that clear. We’re not on anyone’s side. You’re all dicks. All of you. Every living person that’s not us is a dick. And honestly you’re proving our point.

ordinarily, i would agree with you, but our visitor suggests that we have a higher power on our side. therefore, like a soldier waiting in a landing craft to storm utah beach, we are all people of faith.

i once got pulled over in salt lake city (not the state patrol times-- those guys have no sense of humor). i had burned down a one way street the wrong way to get to a intercollegiate event. the SLC cop was very nice. he didn't even threaten to tase me. and he let me off with a warning. he told me to have a blessed day. on the way out of town, a case of 3.2 riding shotgun, i ran 20 red lights in his honor.

BYU doesn't need a conference. We have a large national fanbase that packs stadiums whereever BYU plays. Though we may not be be as big in terms of market, but BYU is basically the Notre Dame of the West.

The Big 12 even offered BYU a spot back in 2011 and we politely declined the offer. In hindsight, BYU should've taken the Big 12 invite but Independance is working out very well too since BYU is big time enough to pull it off.

BYU doesn't need a conference. We have a large national fanbase that packs stadiums whereever BYU plays. Though we may not be be as big in terms of market, but BYU is basically the Notre Dame of the West.

The Big 12 even offered BYU a spot back in 2011 and we politely declined the offer. In hindsight, BYU should've taken the Big 12 invite but Independance is working out very well too since BYU is big time enough to pull it off.

What bowl are you playing in?

Back