What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Please beat Utah this week to shut them up

PM me if you want some. Or just get my digits from your kids.

you dirty commie bastard! how DARE you have federal code citations as your sig line!

@BYU Dad -- you know mitt is waiting in the wings to deal trump the political shank if he can, right?

nevertheless, like Gabriel, your message has been sounded and heard, loud and clear, here among the heretic Buff nation.

we are now on a mission from God to crush the utes. thank you.

now i gotta go snort a few lines off a hooker's ass. it is a short week and all.

ordinarily, i would agree with you, but our visitor suggests that we have a higher power on our side. therefore, like a soldier waiting in a landing craft to storm utah beach, we are all people of faith.

i once got pulled over in salt lake city (not the state patrol times-- those guys have no sense of humor). i had burned down a one way street the wrong way to get to a intercollegiate event. the SLC cop was very nice. he didn't even threaten to tase me. and he let me off with a warning. he told me to have a blessed day. on the way out of town, a case of 3.2 riding shotgun, i ran 20 red lights in his honor.
so I should hate them less than others because even their brownshirts are bitches? Or are you suggesting that anyplace one of us has gotten away with a crime is less deserving of our despise?

either way.

no.

Yeah. This OP is too geeky to be real. I've met many byu fans over the years and this one is just new levels of delusional. Gotta be fake posts. I mean it's close...sadly.

BYU doesn't need a conference. We have a large national fanbase that packs stadiums whereever BYU plays. Though we may not be be as big in terms of market, but BYU is basically the Notre Dame of the West.

The Big 12 even offered BYU a spot back in 2011 and we politely declined the offer. In hindsight, BYU should've taken the Big 12 invite but Independance is working out very well too since BYU is big time enough to pull it off.

The 8,204 listed attendance for BYU @ UMass this season is easily the lowest attendance I've ever seen for an FBS game...

I have no particular issue with LDS folks or BYU- practicing law in the west you meet many... but let's not pretend the Cougars are "packing stadiums" wherever they play.

Heck, the BYU game against USU in Ogden only drew 25k...

The 8,204 listed attendance for BYU @ UMass this season is easily the lowest attendance I've ever seen for an FBS game...

I have no particular issue with LDS folks or BYU- practicing law in the west you meet many... but let's not pretend the Cougars are "packing stadiums" wherever they play.

Heck, the BYU game against USU in Ogden only drew 25k...

This thread has opened my eyes that apparently BYU thinks they’re a big deal? I’ll be completely honest, I forget they exist sometimes.

Yeah. This OP is too geeky to be real. I've met many byu fans over the years and this one is just new levels of delusional. Gotta be fake posts. I mean it's close...sadly.
I would definitely sell weed to you. You can stay.

However, for dick pics, I only deal to friends and family. PM Uncle Ken's sock.

Come out to a game in their little stadium here and you'll see what I'm talking about. By little I mean BYU's stadium seats 20,000 more fans than Yewtah's.

So you'll see the Yewt fans pull up in their old beat up Camaro or jacked up truck wearing their red jersey and immediately get a beer out in a beer cosi out of their trunks or truck beds from a cooler. It's like every bad stereo type complete with mullets and goatees..Sadly, they just did away with 3.2 beer around here in Utah so Yewt fans are only going to be drunker.

I'd rather be in a 45,000 seat stadium full of rowdy drunks with goatees than in a 65,000 seat stadium full of self-righteous, delusional pricks. It's not even close.

Come out to a game in their little stadium here and you'll see what I'm talking about. By little I mean BYU's stadium seats 20,000 more fans than Yewtah's.

So you'll see the Yewt fans pull up in their old beat up Camaro or jacked up truck wearing their red jersey and immediately get a beer out in a beer cosi out of their trunks or truck beds from a cooler. It's like every bad stereo type complete with mullets and goatees..Sadly, they just did away with 3.2 beer around here in Utah so Yewt fans are only going to be drunker.
I'd rather be in a 45,000 seat stadium full of rowdy drunks with goatees than in a 65,000 seat stadium full of self-righteous, delusional pricks. It's not even close.
3hme1j.jpg

Hello, I'm a BYU fan and really want to see the Buffs win this week to shut up the Utes. And I've watched the Buffs play over the past few weeks and I believe you'll be able to beat Yewtah if you go in with a good gameplan. If the Buffs win it will keep the Utah out of the PAC-12 final game and put an end to all the silly talk that they belong in the playoff. BYU fans don't want to see that classless garbage get into the playoff or an NY6. In fact, it's the Ute fans who are jealous as heck of national championship and Heisman trophies, ya know, things teams like BYU and Colorado have. Let's keep it that way. Please win.
Typical bitter BYU fan, holding onto a championship that happened what... a little over 30 years ago? 😂 also if we are getting technical, Utah has a national championship. Check your sources before opening that pussy mouth.

Gonna be a fun game this weekend, Utah has struggled against us in the past, but as have we. Let us do our business, we don’t owe **** to you bitch ass cougars that don’t know **** about football. Good luck in your toilet bowl 🤙🏼

Typical bitter BYU fan, holding onto a championship that happened what... a little over 30 years ago? 😂 also if we are getting technical, Utah has a national championship. Check your sources before opening that ***** mouth.

Gonna be a fun game this weekend, Utah has struggled against us in the past, but as have we. Let us do our business, we don’t owe **** to you bitch ass cougars that don’t know **** about football. Good luck in your toilet bowl 🤙🏼
Wait.

You gotta problem with celebrating a 30-year-old natty?

Typical bitter BYU fan, holding onto a championship that happened what... a little over 30 years ago? 😂 also if we are getting technical, Utah has a national championship. Check your sources before opening that ***** mouth.

Can we get Fusker into their bowl so we can get on BYU boards and be all Please beat Fusker because they're our rival and we hate them and their fans are fat inbreds and all of that?

Dude theirs is only 6 years older than ours......easy.

Back