What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Poll Breakdown, do we go into Palo Alto as a T25 team?

What rank will we finish if we win the remainder of the games?

Two things drive that in a big way.

1. Does Michigan run the table with an ass whipping of Ohio State?
2. Does USC run the table to 9-3 (or at least goes 8-4 with a close loss at Washington)?

If those things happen, CU's losses on the road to those teams don't look bad at all... especially with Sefo factored in. Could be comfortably inside the Top 10 going into the Pac-12 Championship game.

Let's just beat Stanford, though.

Washington won't be losing until the PAC 12 championship. The only team that will make a game of it will be WSU.

I wouldn't be surprised if Utah hung around with them in SLC or USC decided to attempt to make a statement and put forth their game of the season. I think Washington has a great shot at an undefeated season, but it seems to be the nature of college football for an unexpected struggle or two. Given Washington's 35-28 win in Tucson, I don't think they're above that.

Two things drive that in a big way.

1. Does Michigan run the table with an ass whipping of Ohio State?
2. Does USC run the table to 9-3 (or at least goes 8-4 with a close loss at Washington)?

If those things happen, CU's losses on the road to those teams don't look bad at all... especially with Sefo factored in. Could be comfortably inside the Top 10 going into the Pac-12 Championship game.

Let's just beat Stanford, though.

i don't think UM wins at Ohio State. Apple Cup should be an interesting one. played in Pullman.

i wouldn't predict us to beat Stanford, if i'm honest. i came to the good light yesterday a bit but we've lost to both the good teams we've played. and that's giving USC some credit.

Last edited:
At this point it doesn't matter a lot to me. Having said that, last night CU looked like a top 15 caliber team to me. If they keep their heads straight and avoid silly mistakes they'll prove it over the course of their remaining scheduled games. Just keep looking at each game as a one game season. That's a big part of their success thus far. And we know they can play better than they did last night. Special teams play and one bad throw by Sefo kept the game "close."

Generally, I'm not into comparative scores, but last night CSU put 20 points on Boise State in Boise, loosing 28-23. No way CSU could put 20 up on CU over the course of 60 minutes this season. Boise is ranked #15?

i don't think UM wins at Ohio State. Apple Cup should be an interesting one. played in Pullman.

i wouldn't predict us to beat Stanford, if i'm honest. i came to the good light yesterday a bit but we've lost to both the good teams we've played. and that's giving USC some credit.

If Michigan is still getting the quarterback play they had against CU, then they're ripe to be beaten by OSU.

Back