What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pookie Maka to be on 2017 roster

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Will be back next season as a redshirt frosh. This is big news for our OLB depth. Definitely a guy who could make huge strides this offseason.

http://www.buffzone.com/football-cubuffs/ci_30677010/cu-buffs-mike-macintyre-excited-return-texas

"I feel that it exceeded all my expectations," he said. "I didn't think I was going to do as well as I thought I did. I had a lot of improving to do and they helped me with that. For that I'm really grateful. I got stronger and faster and gained more weight, which I wanted."

Awesome! Wondered how the whole playing 1 year of college football then going on a mission would work out. Now we won't have to find out.

Big news. I think he has a lot of raw ability and if he sets his mind to it and does what is necessary, he can be a guy who can step into Jimmy's role.

Wonder if the Juco not signing has anything to do with this? I think it may.

****ing awesome. I was surprised that we redshirted him, given that there was no indication that he might forego the mission.

Big news. I think he has a lot of raw ability and if he sets his mind to it and does what is necessary, he can be a guy who can step into Jimmy's role.

Wonder if the Juco not signing has anything to do with this? I think it may.

I think this causes us to back off from Slade in recruiting. And I think that would be fine considering the limited numbers we have for this class.

This is fantastic news for the team and not one that I thought would be there in 17. Going to be great to see him on the field. Loving some Pookie!

giphy.gif

Back