What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Post Arizona @ CU Game thread (Relevant)

Watching on TV, i got the sense that Tarzewski was barely holding back from decking a couple of fans.
I watched this wonderful game on TV as well.....he looked like he was screaming at some fans and had to be held back.....for a second I thought it was gonna get ugly

Saw the Miller interview on ESPN.com. What a jerk. He thinks the NCAA should fine programs $100,000 for court rushing. Now, I'm generally not for it but I cannot think of one time, and I'm sure there have been incidents, where an opposing player was attacked or injured in one of these things. Fans aren't rushing the court to go after the other team's players. Well,, except maybe in soccer.

It almost seemed like he was setting up a defense ahead of time for one of his players taking out a fan. Kind of like, "OK, Kaleb. Feel free to lay out a fan if they rush the court. I've got your back."

I think this is the link. But I'm blocked from ESPN at work.
http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...arizona-wildcats-blasts-pac-12-court-storming

Saw the Miller interview on ESPN.com. What a jerk. He thinks the NCAA should fine programs $100,000 for court rushing. Now, I'm generally not for it but I cannot think of one time, and I'm sure there have been incidents, where an opposing player was attacked or injured in one of these things. Fans aren't rushing the court to go after the other team's players. Well,, except maybe in soccer.
Kansas state and Kansas last year there was an incident. But I agree. Of all the court stormings there's been like two or three incidents. Not a big deal.

I feel like we finally ripped that monkey, that has been riding our back all year in big games, off, threw him on the floor and stomped his monkey ass.

Eh top ten team. Haven't beat a ranked team since spencer. Was it worthy of a court storming? No. But as we complain about student attendance do you think that will get some more students to go? I think so.

They can storm every game if they show up. Just saying that it really wasn't a huge upset. Beating a team of that caliber at home should happen fairly often

The problem is that he is probably correct and the schools/NCAA will make it illegal. College will then be minor league NBA/NFL and I'd be done.

Don't they understand that this is what makes college sports special?

Huge win by the Buffs. Wish I had not been on an airplane. Now go finish off ASU by 15 and get a win on the road in Utah.

I keep seening references to someone calling CU "irrelevant" but couldn't find anything. Where did that come from?

They can storm every game if they show up. Just saying that it really wasn't a huge upset. Beating a team of that caliber at home should happen fairly often

They are the 9th ranked team in the country. I don't care about what their projected seed is and they have been playing lights out for the last month or so after a slower than normal start for that program.

Miller's whining just adds a little more fuel to the fire of the CU-UA basketball rivalry that is taking shape...

They are the 9th ranked team in the country. I don't care about what their projected seed is and they have been playing lights out for the last month or so after a slower than normal start for that program.

Again, storm every game if it means students will show. It's just not something most programs that make the NCAA Tournament 4 of the past 5 seasons would do.

Completely disagree. Maybe you thought we had little to no chance. I didn't. Small time.

The Buffs likely punched their ticket to the dance last night. So there was more than just one reason to celebrate with a proper court storming. :)

Next time we play a ranked AZ team at home, we need to let Sean know that we've called in the National Guard, so not to worry.

On court storming, I'm a firm believer that you should always storm. Storm after every win. After every loss. After big wins, I want @CUnit to storm the court, go back to their seats and storm it again. Bring it on. THAT SAID, what Miller said has some merit. They need to do a better job of protecting the opposing team. It only takes one idiot on either side to ruin the moment. Luckily, those moments are pretty rare (was it last year a K-State fan who pulled that BS last year against KU or was it two years ago?). But yeah, they need to do something to protect the opponents.

But ****ing storm the court. Every time. Enjoy it. @CVilleBuff - I love you man and you're one of my favorite posters on here, but **** what big time programs think if it means no court storming. We're never going to be a blue blood anyway, so have fun. Embrace the chaos. ****, I still like the idea of @Rugged sacrificing an opposing fan at center court before every game.

Hats off to Talton. His best game as a Buff. Zero turnovers and he ran the point most of the 2nd half with Dom on the pine with 3 fouls and Yaz with 4.

Talton has taken a lot of abuse on here, and most of deservedly, but he's really stepped up since mid-season and he's been playing about as well as we can expect him to. Great way to close his career after so many ups and downs.

So thrilled for that kid. I've been one of his most vocal critics and he has been amazing during conference play as Yaz has hit the frosh wall and Dom has been going through yips. It feels like he's finally found his game and realizes what he's best at. Seeing him play like this is so much fun. So thrilled for that kid.

Back