What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** Post HERE If You Have or Need Tickets 2014-15 **

24 hours of negotiations and the executive committee has agreed to relive me of Thanksgiving prep duties for the evening. Game is on for the hokies.

if anyone still has two, please PM me.

thanks

Looking for one ticket to Sunday's game. Have a few Saturday football tickets I can trade. Or gimme dat Bball for free. Thanks.

I've got 2 GA tix for Wed game against SF. Free

edit: tickets gone.

Last edited:
I have two free tickets to tonights game for anybody who is interested.

I have 2 for unc game next weekend, free for the transfer fee (or handover at CSU game). Hmu

Need one. My buddy didn't get the email, called the ticket office and they said they were sold out and too bad. He emailed ceal berry and her response was we can get you a ticket if we find one. So he's not too happy that he can't go because of a slip up in the system and they were unwilling to just print off one more student ticket even after he documented proof that he did not receive an email.

I have two tickets in section 7 for the game tomorrow night... I'm going out of town on business and can't make the game. I don't have enough posts to PM. (I just like to read everything...). Slider: They are yours if you want them.

Go Buffs!

Back