What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** Post HERE If You Have or Need Tickets 2014-15 **

*Tickets Gone* I've got 2 tickets for the Arizona game that I can't use. Free for any buffs fan that wants them, just have to pay the $3.50 transfer fee.

Last edited:
**tickets gone** I have two great seats for Buffs vs AZ free to Buff fans. Not going to make it.

PM me.

Last edited:
I've got 1 ticket for the Arizona game that I can't use - I won't able to make it up to the Events Center. Free for any buffs fan that wants them, just have to pay the $3.50 transfer fee. PM me ASAP so we can get the transfer completed in time. Sec. 23, row 29, seat 3.

I can't use my 2 for tonight (Arizona). Short notice, but I can probably set up transfer still.

*Tickets Gone* I've got 2 extra for tonights game (Arizona State). Free to a buffs fan, just pay $3.50 transfer fee.

Last edited:
WasianCU
I think I'll take +2 of my family tonight. Would be interested in your tickets.
Thanks

I've got two tickets to the game tonight. Free to a buffs fan. Great seats, center court, row 12. I have hard tickets, not sure how to get them to you. I live in South Boulder.

Back