What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** post HERE if you have or need tickets **

I've got 3 tix tonight. Don't feel like dealing w/ rush hour. Shoot me your email and I can send them to you in PDF through CU site. They charge $3.50 total no matter # of tix. That's all you gotta pay

I've got 2 freebies from the Camera, but you'd have to pick them up at the office off Arapahoe. Sec. 11, Row 8, Seat 7-8.

I already need another ticket to the PAC-12 tourney. Not likely I find it this early, but hoping someone out there has something.

I already need another ticket to the PAC-12 tourney. Not likely I find it this early, but hoping someone out there has something.

Haha my group still needs 5+ tickets to all thurs to sat sessions. There are still a lot for sale on mgm's website.

Looking for 2 tix to Georgia game. Let me know if you have any you want/need to part with. Thx.

Edit: REP to Sockdolager for hooking me up.

Last edited:
I've got 4 tickets in section 5 available for the Georgia game.

*Update* Tickets are taken.

Last edited:
I am looking for two for the Georgia game. Thanks in advance if you can help me out.

Need 3 for Georgia!

Hey friendos - looking for 3 tix to the Georgia game tomorrow. Willing to pay a reasonable amount, just not $65 for courtside seats. (440) 221-5443 if you can help a Buff out. Thanks ya'll!

I'm looking for a single for the Georgia game. Location is not important. I'm going with a group and depending on the turnout, I will probably not be sitting in the seat anyway. I'd just like to have a ticket in hand before I get there. Thanks in advance!

Boulder77 hooked me up. Now how do I rep him since he didn't post?

Definitely time to rep all allbuffers by finally ponying up my 15 bucks too. I've certainly got more than I've given here...

Last edited:
Repost:

I have a GA ticket available for transfer ($3.50) to many of the remaining men's home games. Best way to get a hold of me is by shooting me an email using my user name at AOL, ask me about the specific game (might be using it myself, giving it to a friend or someone already claimed it on here) and I can make the transfer happen. - Matt

Last edited:
I have two extras for Georgia tomorrow. Will bring them with me to DH.

I'm looking for 3 extras for tonight. We'll be at DH beforehand (duh). Thanks in advance!

Edit*** Just looking for 1 now :)

Last edited:
I just convinced Mrs. H to head down the hill and go to the game -- if someone has two tickets for tonight, I'll put them to good use (cheering my ass off for the Buffs).

I know this is probably hopeless, but does anyone have 1 extra ticket for the Oregon game sunday? I'm looking for an extra for my wife.

I might as well get this out there - I have three tickets to the Arizona game on Feb 22 that I can't use. It pains me greatly that I'm going to miss this game for the third year in a row. PM if interested.

I might as well get this out there - I have three tickets to the Arizona game on Feb 22 that I can't use. It pains me greatly that I'm going to miss this game for the third year in a row. PM if interested.

You know, if we keep beating them at the Keg with you gone we may not let you go to that game in the future. :smile2:

I have an extra for Thursday night against the Beavs. No charge on that one. Just buy me a beer or something.

On Sunday for the Ducks, I may have an extra or I may need an extra. Don't know yet. Depends on our luck getting a babysitter.

I have an extra for Thursday night against the Beavs. No charge on that one. Just buy me a beer or something.

On Sunday for the Ducks, I may have an extra or I may need an extra. Don't know yet. Depends on our luck getting a babysitter.

I may have 3 GA tickets for the Ducks.

I've got 4 extra tickets for the Oregon State game tomorrow in section 5. They are free for Buff fans if anyone wants them, just pay the $3.50 transfer fee.

*Update* All gone

Last edited:
I have two extra for OSU tonight. I'll be at the Dark Horse before the game.

Back