What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

** post HERE if you have or need tickets **

Rugged's got a yeast infection, so he's not going tonight. 2 tickets up for grabs, pick up at the horse. Section 19 row 21.

Edit: One ticket down, one left.

Last edited:
I have two in Section 20, Row 30. Not the best seats, but they are free to whomever wants them at the Dark Horse.

My two are gone.

I am starting to get worried about the turnout.

I think this is going to be one of those nights where the students tell us old farts to shut up. I expect them to pack their section with large areas open. My wife couldn't make it tonight, so I'm sitting with one of my friends (whose wife couldn't make it) which is why my seats are available. It could be ugly.

My two are gone.

I think this is going to be one of those nights where the students tell us old farts to shut up. I expect them to pack their section with large areas open. My wife couldn't make it tonight, so I'm sitting with one of my friends (whose wife couldn't make it) which is why my seats are available. It could be ugly.

I'm gonna be drunk and ornery. So the cheering from my seat will = about 5 normal adult fans.

Late notice, but I've got four free tickets for tonight ... Sec. 11, Row 8 ... have a parking pass too.

Friend just bailed because he isn't feeling well. 1 ticket for free to a Buff fan. Behind the visiting bench.
They are dropping like flies. Now I have 2 seats. Great location.

Last edited:
AZ Game?!

If anyone has 2 tix less than Stubhub for the AZ game, two gals from the CUYA board would be very appreciative!! Awesome win last night :)

PAC 12 Tourney Tickets

I have 2 PAC 12 Tournament Tickets for the late session on Wednesday, all sessions on Thrusday, and all games on Friday (friday is no longet available for single game purchase). Is anyone willing to trade 3 tickets to the AZ game tomorrow for these PAC 12 tourney tickets?

PM or contact me at creader34@gmail.com if you are interested.

looking to snag a pair of tickets for the game saturday, probably too late and we are cheap so something $50-65 a piece

I have two reserved seats for CU-AU Row 12, Section 12 for face value of $50 each. Close enough to yell at the Arizona bench.

ScotLuvBuffs

I have 2 GA tickets for sale to Allbuffers without the extreme markup. Must be CU fans, AB members for as long as me and more posts than me which shouldn't be difficult.

If you feel like settling for someone who fulfills neither of your criteria but is still a Die hard Buffs fan let me know. I don't mind differing to more active members but I would love to find some tickets to the game.

If you feel like settling for someone who fulfills neither of your criteria but is still a Die hard Buffs fan let me know. I don't mind differing to more active members but I would love to find some tickets to the game.
Buff fan criteria was most important. Just sent you a message regarding details.

Back