What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pre-Camp Predictions: Starting Offense

A healthy Lynott is easily our best interior OL player, got the size, strength, toughness, and experience.

The healthy is the issue, he played last year on an ankle that would have put most guys in the hospital. I don't trust that it is back strong enough for him to play healthy a full season. I also think the ankle is why they are working him at center when in my opinion he is much better at guard. The center doesn't have to do as much pulling and as much movement to the second level and the center's ankles aren't as exposed to being rolled as much.

I also hope that I am 100% wrong and that he is back at full ability for the season.
His shotgun snaps were horrible. One out of five at the ankles at least.

A QB who can read a defense and get rid of the ball can make a bad line look good.
Which we really have no idea if Lytle can do at this level considering he’s only played what 15(?) live snaps where he actually had a chance to throw the ball and has a pick to his name.

Back