1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Pre-Season mags

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by PhillyBuff, Jul 19, 2011.

1. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

What preseason mags do you prefer? I usually have gone with Phil Steele, Athlons, and Street & Smith's. Anymore?

2. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Just read where Steele rates our schedule as the toughest in all of D1. As for mags, I don't read 'em.

3. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

Don't buy them like I used to, but when I do I go with Phil Steele. The layout of his mag isn't as sexy as S&S or Athlon, and while he's been pretty far off with predictions for the Buffs the last couple years, he's generally regarded to be the most accurate overall.

4. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

I got the Pac 10 SI preseason mag last yr. It was awesome. I hope they do a Pac12 mag this yr.

5. Highlander27

Highlander27 Well-Known Member

I got the Pac 10 SI preseason mag last yr. It was awesome. I hope they do a Pac12 mag this yr.

6. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

you must have been really... really excited.... :lol:

7. Buffsoldier

Buffsoldier Well-Known Member

I said, "I didn't"........

...y'know, 'cause of the echo....

[video=youtube;WofqmWpXJZ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofqmWpXJZ8[/video]