What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Props to the D

Dark Bohner

Cooler than a Popsicle Stand.
Club Member
They played with attitude and knocked Mizzou in the mouth, even knocking the qb out and getting a big turnover early in the game. Solid effort by these guys. It is a shame it is wasted.

You beat me to it on starting this thread - the D played well enough to win. Mizzou should have had about 17-20 points.

I also almost started a thread with this same title. Big props to the D--they came to play, made some mistakes, but jeez, they kept them relatively close. They also had the fumble recovery returned inside the 20...all for naught.

Keep fighting defense, I am proud of them.

Yes to this. You cause 3 or 4 straight 3 and outs to start this game and look at the scoreboard and you're losing. They played well.

Take out defending the damn screen and I would give them a solid B I guess. Not a whole lot to hang your hat on as a D if your offense cant score 1 ****ing point.

Major props to the D, they played excellent until the end, even knowing that every stop they made wouldn't mean crap with our offense...not even to mention that the first 13 points are all due to our garbage ST

The D didn't give up a lot. After knocking out Gabbert, they let the 2nd stringer do whatever he wanted to score that final TD, but that was after a day's worth of typical Hawk failures. Hard for the D to have much interest after those first 3 quarters.

Back