What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pullman Hotels

Yeah, I had to book a clarkston hotel a month ago. Going to keep checking to see if anything opens up though.

Why are their so few hotels in Pullman? I know it isn't an obvious vacation destination but it seems like weekends of football, events, etc would bring enough people in to run a business.

i put in my request for tix to this game when i sent in my season tix renewal and i'm thinking about going in a couple days early to play a round of golf in coeur d'alene...according to my calcs, pullman is about 90 minutes from coeur d'alene and 60 minutes from spokane.

Must be a transportation engineer - spot on

actually, i googled coeur d'alene (which was challenging in itself due to the ****ed up spelling of the place), then i looked at the map and i calculated the travel time based on the little distance bar in the corner...

6-12-2012 10-41-32 PM.png

i put in my request for tix to this game when i sent in my season tix renewal and i'm thinking about going in a couple days early to play a round of golf in coeur d'alene...according to my calcs, pullman is about 90 minutes from coeur d'alene and 60 minutes from spokane.

We stayed at the resort several years ago when my dad was attending a conference there. My son was pretty young at the time and liked to wake up early. I'd go walking with him down to the dock and we'd get a ride on the boat that takes the golfers from the resort to the course. Incredibly beautiful first thing in the morning.

I'm going to try and head over for the Coug game but haven't started looking for a place to stay yet. Guess I should start.

what about VRBO?

That's where I found the house they didn't want. I only saw that one and a studio apartment under the Pullman listings and I think that Snow and Rugged like a little privacy when they sleep together.

That's where I found the house they didn't want. I only saw that one and a studio apartment under the Pullman listings and I think that Snow and Rugged like a little privacy when they sleep together.

Studio for the weekend could work actually.

My concern is that we are not really the kind of crew that is going to be coming back to our room at decent hours and those look like private and inhabited rooms... Even Teets will be out till 10PM at least!

On of the rooms is in a double wide trailer. Pretty sure you can sleep in the car parked in the yard on blocks if its too late.

On of the rooms is in a double wide trailer. Pretty sure you can sleep in the car parked in the yard on blocks if its too late.
I'm kinda down for the trailer. "privacy" :lol:

http://www.moscowpullmanbedfinders.com/house30.htm

:woot: Rugged's internet stalking skills came in handy. We got a sweet B&B that's cheap with this nice lady. She's gonna make us ****ing packed lunches and breakfast n ****!

Last edited:
She also said she could taxi us between Moscow and Pullman if we needed. My guess is we all end up dead in her slaughter freezer.

She also said she could taxi us between Moscow and Pullman if we needed. My guess is we all end up dead in her slaughter freezer.

misery5.gif

Back