What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

QB Situation for 2012 and Beyond

Hold on a sec, let me finish ejaculating in tini's mouth.

Ahhh, OK.

Embree said he tries too hard and needs to relax. He's putting pressure on himself mentally. He might be great or he might suck like tini. Time will tell.
Not nearly a good enough foundation for the statement you made. NEGREP

Ahhh, OK.

Embree said he tries too hard and needs to relax. He's putting pressure on himself mentally. He might be great or he might suck like tini. Time will tell.

The crack on tini was uncalled for...... ****, just admit you don't know what you are talking about and bow out gracefully.

I'm not sure what my role in this thread anymore.

This cardinalbuf [redacted] is massive [redacted] and has no business making those conclusions based on those comments by Embree.

Ahhh, OK.

Too much effort? Trying to do to much and putting pressure on himself to perform? Not enough to write him off. You're trolling. Negrep.

Ahhh, OK.

Not likable, but has potential.

I kind of like the idea of getting a true freshman experience, if he shows he is ready, and banking the red shirt. Real game experience can't really be simulated in practice but having it accelerates the learning curve in practice, if you catch my drift.

Based on his postings I would guess teeth wouldn't be a problem for cardinalbuf7. He would slip in between like a short piece of floss.

I think we have 5 QBs with Webb it would be 6.

Webb
Wood
Schrock
Hirschman
Dorman
Dillon
Liufau.

That's seven.

I get what you're saying about quality depth. I suppose the hope is that two guys will transfer out. What happens if they don't?

Seven QB's is too many.

i agree, with 7 qb's that means that 3 if not 4 are getting 0 reps in practice. one way to look at it though is that with Hirschman's chronic foot problems he is 1 ankle/foot injury from a medical release, and lets be honest, with his track record a foot injury will happen sooner than later. As has been posted here, Dorman looks like the competition is too much for him and he will be low on the totem pole so i can see him transferring. Also, i'm not completely sold on Webb coming onboard, not because of his ability but rather the depth chart. I think things (transfers) need to shake out before he completely comes on board.

I'm hoping the running game is solid enough we just need Pasavento-type competence from the QB this year.

I'm tellin ya...running the ball well, with a competent D, is the ONLY way we win 6 games for bowl eligibility. If we are not in the top 3 running teams in the PAC XII, I have no idea how ugly this year will be.

I'm hoping the running game is solid enough we just need Pasavento-type competence from the QB this year.

I'm tellin ya...running the ball well, with a competent D, is the ONLY way we win 6 games for bowl eligibility. If we are not in the top 3 running teams in the PAC XII, I have no idea how ugly this year will be.

When's the last time we had Pesavento-type competence? Pesavento completed about 60% of his passes and had twice as many TDs as INTs in '01. The last QB to take a majority of the snaps and complete over 60% of his passes was Klatt.

That's 6 seasons of pretty bad QB stats (I would say bad QB play, but I don't want to single out the QB when other factors mattered as well.) If our starting QB completes more than 60% of his passes and has twice as many TDs as INTs, then I guarantee a bowl game.

Pesavento had four running backs that could do damage, an offensive line with three future NFL players on it, an NFL tight end, and two receivers who could run and catch the ball.

And Brandon Drumm.

That offense was sick.

Back