What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Questions for the BSN Buffs Podcast

Can't believe fashion tip of the week didn't become a segment.

Anyways, Do you have any sense of whether there will be coaching staff changes to the assistants? Any rumblings on King, Dom, or Fletch from bball?

Any specifics on why Lee and Apsay were suspended for the first 2 games?

Do all signs point to Gehrke moving on after this season?

Where is the best burrito in Colorado?

What kind of guy puts personalized Bronco plates on his car that say "PFM 18"? This is not a joke as I drove behind him on 36 today.

Is it just me, or does Sefo have trouble reading defenses? How much of that issue is on the OC/QB coach for not getting him to read the defensive alignments and figure out what is about to happen?

Serious: Players only meeting - good sign or a doomsday sign?
Who should be playing RG/RT?

Punt blocking issues: scheme or player?

Fun: Who has the best hair on the team? Facial and normal categories acceptable.

Am I still the only one who sees us having success with Sefo under center in a two TE formation? We use it in a game, do well, and then go back to shot gun spread. We don't have a dual threat QB so why the F*** are we doing this?

Can you confirm the Allbuffs rumor about the AD going into bunker mode? If so, what does this mean?

When we see the 6 man pass rush on Saturday (ala Hawaii and ASU), does our OC have a plan to get the ball out quick and exploit the 1v1 coverage? Perhaps some pass routes that are quick hittng up the middle of the field instead of long sideline routes, rollouts and the all WRs running double moves while Sefo gets his head blown off his body?

Can you confirm the Allbuffs rumor about the AD going into bunker mode? If so, what does this mean?
I just read that thread and I can't really say I understand what the rumor is or what is being insinuated. If I could better understand that I might be able to confirm or deny.

I just read that thread and I can't really say I understand what the rumor is or what is being insinuated. If I could better understand that I might be able to confirm or deny.
Wild rumor time on Allbuffs. Thanks for the response...it was unsubstantiated, so I'm not too concerned...just thought you might have heard something to validate it.

But it was on the internet so it must be true!:ROFLMAO:

22 Seniors next year. 3ish Juniors redshirting. 25 seniors is the result. Who is gone?

Apsay - legitimate starting QB contender, or seat holder for Montez/Sefo?

Back