What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Post: Basketbal predictions

RSSBot

News Junkie
I continue to be amazed by the lack of imagination used by preview magazines.

Kensler noted in the Post today that the trend amongst preview writers is to stick CU at or near the bottom of the Pac-12. My guess is that this is just left over habit from their football previews, 'cause CU won't nearly be that bad. I'd probably agree with the writers had CU not grabbed three quality transfers (Brown, Adams, and Chen) last season to help fill out the roster.

Will there be a drop off? Sure, but this program isn't finishing last in the exceedingly average Pac-12. I know these guys don't know us, and hadn't watched us previously, but this is garbage.

WTF Wilner! You had us 9th back in May (which was already bull****). What happened between now and May to drop us to 11th?

BTW, the Pac-12 released their basketball prospectus. You can read up on it here.
8030839680057503187-5212370384648347513

h88iQGW_Ymw

More...

Back