What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Quick Post: I'm off to the Pac-12 Tournament

RSSBot

News Junkie
Lured by low-cost air-fare, a surprisingly above-average basketball team, and the ability to hang out with my friends in California, I'm headed off to LA for the Pac-12 Tournament. The final year of the tournament in LA was just too good of a deal to pass up.

What does that mean for the blog? Well, since I don't have a laptop, that unfortunately means I'm going dark for the next week. Instead, I'll be tweeting (probably a lot) from the games, so you may want to follow me @Rumblinbuffalo.

As for a tournament prediction...

I always over-look the chalk favorite, tending to go for a team farther down the line. So I've shot past Washington and headed right to Oregon, who have been playing some of the best basketball in the conference over the past month.

Since losing that nail-biter in Boulder, the Ducks have gone 6-1, and have been scoring a ton of points in the process. With UW, Cal, and Arizona losing their final game, Oregon is only team in the top-4 coming into the tournament with momentum, and have the guard depth to succeed in tournament play. Give me the Ducks over Washington in the final.

The Buffs? I think CU should get by Utah. No matter how calamitous play has gotten this season, CU has at least proven that it can beat the worst teams in the conference. Unfortunately, with Oregon awaiting in the second round, the Buffs, and their traveling road crew, should be home by Friday afternoon.

GO BUFFS! PROVE ME WRONG, AND BEAT THE PAC-12!
8030839680057503187-2195164932952541179

DieydVY74PU

Lured by low-cost air-fare, a surprisingly above-average basketball team, and the ability to hang out with my friends in California, I'm headed off to LA for the Pac-12 Tournament. The final year of the tournament in LA was just too good of a deal to pass up.

What does that mean for the blog? Well, since I don't have a laptop, that unfortunately means I'm going dark for the next week. Instead, I'll be tweeting (probably a lot) from the games, so you may want to follow me @Rumblinbuffalo.

As for a tournament prediction...

I always over-look the chalk favorite, tending to go for a team farther down the line. So I've shot past Washington and headed right to Oregon, who have been playing some of the best basketball in the conference over the past month.

Since losing that nail-biter in Boulder, the Ducks have gone 6-1, and have been scoring a ton of points in the process. With UW, Cal, and Arizona losing their final game, Oregon is only team in the top-4 coming into the tournament with momentum, and have the guard depth to succeed in tournament play. Give me the Ducks over Washington in the final.

The Buffs? I think CU should get by Utah. No matter how calamitous play has gotten this season, CU has at least proven that it can beat the worst teams in the conference. Unfortunately, with Oregon awaiting in the second round, the Buffs, and their traveling road crew, should be home by Friday afternoon.

GO BUFFS! PROVE ME WRONG, AND BEAT THE PAC-12!
8030839680057503187-2195164932952541179

DieydVY74PU

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back