What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RR Ralphie Report: Colorado-Texas A&M Football game moved to Mile High Stadium

RSSBot

News Junkie
Photo by Michael Reaves/Getty Images Buffs and Aggies meet for the first time since the schools broke away from the Big 12 Conference The football game between the Colorado Buffaloes and Texas A&M Aggies scheduled for Sept. 11, 2021 will be played at Empower Field at Mile High, CU athletic director Rick George announced Monday. One of CU’s best match-up’s in their 2021... Click...

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

by Jeff Hauser
Continue reading...

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. Cannot get away from that craptastic concrete land. Play on campus Rick. Just got rid of the stupid showdown and now this. I hope he is offered and takes the Pac 12 job.

Ughhhhhhhhhhh. Cannot get away from that craptastic concrete land. Play on campus Rick. Just got rid of the stupid showdown and now this. I hope he is offered and takes the Pac 12 job.
I agree. I do not see the reason to play at Uncle Pat's House of Overpriced Concessions. CFB should be on college campuses, IMO.

disappointed fifth element GIF

People complaining about playing at Folsom? Never.
Complaints about Mile High/Some Mutual Fund/Bankrupt Sporting Goods out fit/Whatever They Sold out to Now Field? About half the fan base.

Better schedule a game there, pronto.

Back