What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RR Ralphie Report: USF WR Jimmy Horn Jr. transfers to Colorado

RSSBot

News Junkie
Cincinnati v South Florida

Photo by Julio Aguilar/Getty Images

The All-Conference athlete comes to Boulder as the newest recruiting class is starting to be finalized

Coach Prime strikes again with a Christmas gift. South Florida WR Jimmy Horn Jr. announced he’s transferring to Colorado on Sunday after considering Penn State and Texas A&M.

The first-team All-AAC receiver had 37 catches for 551 yards and five total touchdowns in 2022. He also averaged 29.9 yards per kick return including an 89-yard touchdown vs. BYU.

Horn is a 5-foot-9, 170-pound speed demon who led Sanford’s Seminole High to the Florida 8A state title in 2020. Horn was noted as a four-star recruit and fielded offers from 29 different schools from Georgia, Oklahoma, and Tennessee.

The Florida native visited CU for Prime’s big recruiting weekend two weeks ago and was sold on heading West since. Horn is an explosive playmaker for the Buffs offense, and yet another more weapon for Shedeur Sanders to utilize in the pass game. His speed is ELITE and will be an immediate weapon in the slot for Pac-12 play. Expect Jimmy Horn Jr to also get some run returning kicks, where he is one of the best in the country.

Horn joins former five-star and JSU transfer Travis Hunter, along with Auburn flip Adam Hopkins, Jacob Page, Isaiah Hardge, Asaad Waseem and Jordan Onovughe as part of the new-look Buffaloes receiver corps. He’ll have two years of eligibility remaining.

Committed..let’s rock out man this been a quick/long process I just wanna thank all the coaches that’s gave me an opportunity out the portal houston and Colorado been true to me from the jump man but throughout all this prayer my heart led me here I’m ready for this new legacy. pic.twitter.com/r4jU7brwHV

— Jimmy Horn Jr (@Tooswiftj5) December 25, 2022

Welcome, Jimmy!

by Jeff Hauser
Continue reading...

Back