What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ranking Tracker

As an aside, that Oregon game is at a relatively good time for exposure. Only competing with 1 NFL game at the 5pm ET time slot.

As an aside, that Oregon game is at a relatively good time for exposure. Only competing with 1 NFL game at the 5pm ET time slot.

Except for those of us who don't have FS1. Why are ANY CU games on that ****can of a network?

All 4 teams ranked from 16-19 in front of us lost this week. Looking forward to the new rankings release tomorrow.

so what does everyone think? AP top 15? I think we end up at 14, right ahead of Oregon.

SDSU: 15
CU: 16
OU: 17

Not sure how people think we get to 14 unless they drop Kentucky, who did not play, unless you think they drop OSU (who beat us) or Duke (usually a poll favorite) eight plus spots for losing on the road.

SDSU: 15
CU: 16
OU: 17

Not sure how people think we get to 14 unless they drop Kentucky, who did not play, unless you think they drop OSU (who beat us) or Duke (usually a poll favorite) eight plus spots for losing on the road.

Duke, with 3 losses, is like 35th in RPI. Blue Devils have no business being ranked where they are.

Not sure why Duke wouldn't drop out of the Top 15 until I remembered they were Duke and get handed unwarranted love by all media

we are ranked higher than Duke and Kansas. boom goes the dynamite.

10. Florida
11. Oklahoma State
12. Louisville
13. San Diego State
14. Kentucky
15. Colorado
16. Duke
17. Oregon
18. Kansas
19. Massachusetts
20. Iowa

we are ranked higher than Duke and Kansas. boom goes the dynamite.

10. Florida
11. Oklahoma State
12. Louisville
13. San Diego State
14. Kentucky
15. Colorado
16. Duke
17. Oregon
18. Kansas
19. Massachusetts
20. Iowa
Welcome to the future.

AP voting is always wierd...Iowa lost to Wisconsin last night and moved up from 22 to 20. Oregon loses to a ranked CU and moves down 7...touchy

AP voting is always wierd...Iowa lost to Wisconsin last night and moved up from 22 to 20. Oregon loses to a ranked CU and moves down 7...touchy

Iowa's rank makes sense. 3 losses to top 10 teams... by a combined 12 points.

CU strikes me as a team that is a 10 - 15 type of team, so i'm good with the ranking.

Back