What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Really Hate KSU..but...

Appreciate it. Don't know what the big deal is that I have to google something but whatever floats people's boats.

We're pretty bad but Minnesota is far, far worse. Getting shut out 58-0 at home? That's some Dan Hawkins **** right there and they lost to South Dakota State and some other **** team at home. We're better than OSU, Indiana, Minnesota, and probably Purdue. Really can't think of anyone else.

Where do we play oregon this year?

I can't believe folks are already wishing we'd hired a different coaching staff. Seriously? I understand that McCartney is more proven, but come on! Other than a couple of bad calls by the coaches (the 3rd down pass with less than two minutes left comes to mind), I think most of mistakes weren't the fault of the coaches. That said, I wish EB had more trust in Tony Jones, he needs to be involved in more plays. I still have hope that we'll be respectable and pull off a couple upsets. Other than Stanford and Oregon I think we have a punchers chance at winning the other games. I know, I know, I'm a homer.

Will somebody please PM me when this thread turns into some good ol' fashioned Baylor hatin'?

I can't believe folks are already wishing we'd hired a different coaching staff. Seriously? I understand that McCartney is more proven, but come on! Other than a couple of bad calls by the coaches (the 3rd down pass with less than two minutes left comes to mind), I think most of mistakes weren't the fault of the coaches.

It's not about any individual playcall by the staff; the errors on the field are a small symptom of the underlying disease. Sure the coaches could change a playcall here or there, bring in a nice recruit, etc. But until there are 85 kids in that locker room who believe in themselves, nothing will change. And I don't know how you fix that aside from having a visionary as coach like McCartney.

Back