What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recap of CU-Cal

Not the end of the world, but your seeding did likely just take a bit of a blow. Probably down a seed or two as it stands now. Your RPI fell to 50th

Don't be a pussy. It's early there.

Ahem...May I remind you:

"No, just got my heat on. Thursday negotiations should be fun.

I love asking people in the elevator to press the number of my floor and then giving them a residual dose of whiskey at 8 am which temporarily blinds them-no matter how much I brush my teeth and tongue. The best thing ever is to tell UCLA and USC grads to 'get to work' every day while nursing a massive hangover."

Tomorrow is cray cray. Plus I got my whole tax return riding on the Buffs-no Vegas numbers cause they weren't posted at the time. Some mother****ing psycho named Sergei...Be nice.

Last edited:
Ahem...May I remind you:

"No, just got my heat on. Thursday negotiations should be fun.

I love asking people in the elevator to press the number of my floor and then giving them a residual dose of whiskey at 8 am which temporarily blinds them-no matter how much I brush my teeth and tongue. The best thing ever is to tell UCLA and USC grads to "get to work" every day while nursing a massive hangover."

Tomorrow is cray cray. Plus I got my whole tax return riding on the Buffs-no Vegas numbers cause they weren't posted at the time. Some mother****ing pycho named Sergei...Be nice.
JK. Good luck. Now I'm so pissed I'm wide awake and I gotta get up in 6 hours. Lol. Cheers.

Honestly, if it were to anyone but Stanfurd we wouldn't be as upset.

Look at it this way, you probably ensured Dawkins hangs on. I know you were swept by them this year (they pulled that same **** on us last season, we returned the favor this year), but as long as Dawkins is at Furd, we should be thankful because this 18-13 (9-9) type regular season is about their peak under him.

Look at it this way, you probably ensured Dawkins hangs on. I know you were swept by them this year (they pulled that same **** on us last season, we returned the favor this year), but as long as Dawkins is at Furd, we should be thankful because this 18-13 (9-9) type regular season is about their peak under him.
Yeah, that's definitely the bonus to this situation. Not so mad that we lost as much as the manner in which we did it. Horrible game by Cal. Honestly, we were due as they've really been playing better than the talent level suggests they should.

Beat WhOregon. That'll make me feel better.

You and me both. We really, REALLY need this one. Hope our boys come to play. Not to rain on the parade, but highly unlikely you guys get the seeding bounce over Oregon now though. I know you have the tiebreaker on them from your sweep, but even if CU beats them and drops them to 12-5, it's highly unlikely they'll lose at Utah too (although the Utes are pesky in SLC and stranger things have happened).

I hope the Cal fans are over on the Stanford boards talking **** about academics.

I hope the Cal fans are over on the Stanford boards talking **** about academics.

If I've learned anything from this thread, it's that Stanford is no Harvard, Cambridge or Oxford....

Yeah, that's definitely the bonus to this situation. Not so mad that we lost as much as the manner in which we did it. Horrible game by Cal. Honestly, we were due as they've really been playing better than the talent level suggests they should.

I actually prefer to lose by double digits. When you guys beat us a few days ago, I wasn't that upset after since we really didn't have a chance. It is those close losses that make you restless at night thinking about the one or two plays that could have changed the outcome.

I actually prefer to lose by double digits. When you guys beat us a few days ago, I wasn't that upset after since we really didn't have a chance. It is those close losses that make you restless at night thinking about the one or two plays that could have changed the outcome.

He never even applied to Cal.

Only if your wife/girlfriend (*boyfriend) knows...

* edit: I forgot to be open and inclusive. Been gone from Berkeley too long. My bad.
Thanks, Nico, earlier I was trying figure out how to get you in a threeway with the U of A guys. Not Buffluke-Rugged-Snow style, devil's threeway, the other kind of threeway.

Thanks, Nico, earlier I was trying figure out how to get you in a threeway with the U of A guys. Not Buffluke-Rugged-Snow style, devil's threeway, the other kind of threeway.

Wow. That's aggressive. I thought you were just a leg man...

Last edited:
Beat WhOregon. That'll make me feel better.

Feel better now?

Also ... you might want to give a bit more respect to the DEFENDING PAC 12 TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS ... I give you ... YOUR UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO GOLDEN BUFFALOES!!!!

Feel better now?

Also ... you might want to give a bit more respect to the DEFENDING PAC 12 TOURNAMENT CHAMPIONS ... I give you ... YOUR UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO GOLDEN BUFFALOES!!!!
I do feel a little better. Thanks.

Respect? I'm here aren't I?

Back