What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recommendations for ASU pregame spots

TampaBuff

CU Alum but Boulder Tailgate Noob Here looking for advise. While I come back to Boulder every year for a game, I usually never am able to make it with plenty of time for pre game activities. Due to work I fly in, drive straight to the game and fly out so I don’t know the best options for pregame shenanigans. This year I Finally I get to spend some time in Boulder. I’m getting in around 10am and convinced a lot of my non CU friends to come with me (all FSU and Clemson fans) so I want to show them some good spots. Any recommendations for:

- Brunch spot with morning booze options
- Bar to pregame at that won’t be sardine packed
-Tailgate Spots if we have time after the bars
- How early do I need to head to the game to see Ralphie
-Is sneaking into the student section possible (we are all grad school age so we would blend in)

1&2 - The Dark Horse (TVs to watch other games. Pitchers.)
3 - Lot 346 on North side of Farrand Field (sackygate) for band warmup. Lots 354&369 for peak at Ralphie. Just outside Franklin Field for team entrance. Inside Franklin Field
4 - recommend minimum 30 min before KO to clear security and be in seats. Ralphie runs 5 min before KO
5 - yes

The facilities are vastly improved. Another option for 3 is to pay for the patio pass and hang out on top of the Championship center deck a couple hours before the game for amazing views (but overpriced beer)

Back