What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting updates anyone?

There is one huge benefit to us going to the Pac that I've never seen mentioned. From now on, if a kid in a Big XII decides it isn't a good fit and wants to transfer, he can now consider Colorado as a very good alternative. Now, I'm sure this won't happen often, but I could see it benefiting CU from time to time.

You are particularly critical today... Santa treat you wrong or something? :smile2:

It could have been the happiest day of my life yesterday, and I would have still rated the overall Allbuffs experience as ****ty. In one thread the "every life is precious police" tell us we're not allowed to laugh at someone who lost her life acting out some sex fantasy. How is that not always funny?

And then you've got this piece of crap here, where somebody is already calling out the new coaching staff. I think it's safe to say that the staff understands recruiting is a priority and are working the issue feverishly. If we don't know what they're up to, does that really mean they're not active? I feel confident that some folks are working late nights at Dal Ward.

McMinnville

Home of my future employer, most likely.

It could have been the happiest day of my life yesterday, and I would have still rated the overall Allbuffs experience as ****ty. In one thread the "every life is precious police" tell us we're not allowed to laugh at someone who lost her life acting out some sex fantasy. How is that not funny

So much potential for merth was wasted. With all the finger wagging going on, it ruined the stage for timeless themes of Oedipus/Electra mommy issues and speculation about the influence of bad boy saint Barry Switzer.

Back