What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Weekend 12/16-12/18

FM-Buff

I’m very much looking forward to see a visitor list.

“Biggest recruiting weekend in the history of Colorado Football.”

247 Article

Planned official visitors:
PositionPlayer247 Composite
WDETaijh AlstonTNFR
SDEShane CokesTNFR
ATHMalachi Coleman4* - 0.9585
WRJimmy Horn Jr.TNFR
WDEMarshawn KneelandTNFR
ATHVicari Swain4* - 0.8928
WRDesna WashingtonTNFR
OTSavion WashingtonTNFR
QBKasen Weisman3* - 0.8531

Unofficial visitors:
PositionPlayerCompositeClass
DTAydin Breland4* - 0.95812024
SDETA Cunningham4* - 0.97802024
QBBekkem Kritza4* - 0.97952025
WRJacob Page3* - 0.86262023

Last edited by a moderator:
Do these come in black and gold? forecast looks chilly

SOLCLEBLU.jpg

I'm sure Adam will be posting a visitors list before the weekend but with this being the biggest recruiting weekend in Colorado history, I'm going to start and update a list of recruits we know about:

As more names come out, feel free to post a mention here and I'll get them added in. Thanks.

*Edit* Moved to OP for visibility, will be updating there.

Last edited:
I'm sure Adam will be posting a visitors list before the weekend but with this being the biggest recruiting weekend in Colorado history, I'm going to start and update a list of recruits we know about:

PositionPlayer247 Composite
ATHMalachi Coleman4* - 0.9585

As more names come out, feel free to post a mention here and I'll get them added in. Thanks.
Feel free to edit my OP and add the list there.

FYI, Barzil has the visitor list for this weekend. It will stay there (as will discussion of people on that list that haven't publicly announced their intent to visit) until the weekend begins.

That list is ****ing incredible. That is is all.
And a good opportunity to mention to anyone who doesn't know what Barzil is.

Drop a few bucks, a year will cost you less than a pizza and a beer someplace, and support the site.

For this you get access to Barzil with much deeper and more current information, you support the site, and you get rid of all the ads plus some other benefits.

Honestly if you are even a casual Buff fan it's crazy cheap for what you get.

And a good opportunity to mention to anyone who doesn't know what Barzil is.

Drop a few bucks, a year will cost you less than a pizza and a beer someplace, and support the site.

For this you get access to Barzil with much deeper and more current information, you support the site, and you get rid of all the ads plus some other benefits.

Honestly if you are even a casual Buff fan it's crazy cheap for what you get.
Totally worth it.

Back