What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Recruiting Wish List

Duff Man

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Lots of offers going out now, so 2018 recruiting is in full swing. What players are standing out to you early on? My list:

1. Kirby Bennett: Special talent at a huge need position.

2. Justin Dedich: Elite interior line prospect who could be a very good center down the line.

3. Joseph Ossai: Raw pass rusher, but has the frame to be a very good 3-4 OLB down the line.

4. Will Craig: I think he could end up being the best OT prospect in California for 2018.

5. Isaah Crocker: In a loaded year out West for wide receivers, I think he is one of the best. Very athletic and fast.

6. Malone Mataele: Looks like a very good two-way athlete in facing elite competition. Think he could be a very good CB down the line.

Adrian Jackson. Definitely a Moretti type situation with how that one looked a year before signing day. But if we're going to have this list, the top prospect in Colorado has to be on it.

Adrian Jackson. Definitely a Moretti type situation with how that one looked a year before signing day. But if we're going to have this list, the top prospect in Colorado has to be on it.

I agree, he is absolutely #1 for me. I think we need to lock down the #1 CO recruit in every class from here on out.

I doubt we are in the final few for Kirby Bennett, so I'd say we just need a top RB. Should be a deep class from what I have seen.

I doubt we are in the final few for Kirby Bennett, so I'd say we just need a top RB. Should be a deep class from what I have seen.
Eh, Kirby singled out Chev not too long ago as the guy who gave him his first offer. Not saying that means everything, but I wouldn't count us out, especially with Hagan continuing to recruit him.

Eh, Kirby singled out Chev not too long ago as the guy who gave him his first offer. Not saying that means everything, but I wouldn't count us out, especially with Hagan continuing to recruit him.
I'm not counting him out, but he's going to have EVERYONE on him, so our odds aren't going to be 50/50 - IMO . That's why my wish list is we have to have a top tier RB who is ready to step in ready to take the job, or push hard for it at the very least.

Going by Stuart's position battle article, we need a bunch of safeties. Only 1 scholarship safety in Soph/RS FR/FR classes.

Going by Stuart's position battle article, we need a bunch of safeties. Only 1 scholarship safety in Soph/RS FR/FR classes.

If White and Sanchez perform well in their returns, I think the coaches have to consider a strategic redshirt of Trego to balance out the Safety classes.

Back